Reviews for The Cluviel Dor
era-romance chapter 17 . 9/12
very good for an incomplete fic. enjoyed the premis and your character formation (not too far off canon, just more retrospective in sookies case)
pity u didn't get to the fellowship/godric plot (if u went w the tv version anyway) but overall good job
lbot1979 chapter 17 . 6/26
OH my goodness this is so good. I really do hope that you pick this back up. It is entirely too good not to. You have written a wonderful fan fic and would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see where it goes. Please finish this, or update, or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Interesting:) I will give anything that has Sookie in it a chance. The story could have gone so many different ways. I appreciate the effort and enjoy reading it.:)
pinkygirl01 chapter 16 . 1/17/2018
great story so far. it's a shame to see another abandoned story.
pinkygirl01 chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
so much that she could change since she knows what will happen.
pinkygirl01 chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
great start!
Rachael Crompton chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
Hey. I am so enjoying this story. I hope whatever it is you are facing in your life you can overcome. Your story telling abilities are too good to go untold.
MMTyler chapter 17 . 11/11/2017
I know it's been years but hopefully you will at some point finish the story.
Rachael chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
Please please finish cleaning his? I will go crazy otherwise. I hope whatever it is preventing you from doing so goes away and that you are well and can continue. With very best regards.
akinomatis chapter 17 . 7/6/2017
Are you still writing this?
cela chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
bill dying in ANY story is a good thing!
tleel chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
I just finished reading your story and even though it's been over 3years since the last update I still hope you comeback and finish it.
cela chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
that was as good a way to kill bill as any, good job!
CELA chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
WOW! I never thought of this for a story, please, please continue!
bttrflybelle chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
Iam so hooked on your fic! Wish u would continue it! It's so great so far!