Reviews for Reboot
Badluckgirl11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
And add to favorites. I think this was marvelous. amazing job. keep up the good work.

Ensimismada chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Your Zeke is perfectly in character, both in the way he speaks and his actions and feelings.

As much as I'd have liked this story to have ended another way (involving lots of butt-kicking electric action, etc.), I admit that this is the best ending, with the perfect mood and tone considering the (good) ending of the second game.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
You know, InFamous and its sequel's good endings have a way to shake me. Maybe it was just me, the way I think, but I just found them... so strong.

"I've never been so alone"

"There is no one more human than Cole McGrath."

Those endings, they touched me. And in InFamous 2's, which is narrated by Zeke, I couldn't help but wonder, what was he thinking? How was he suffering? His best friend, the only one he had left, dead. A hero, a saint to the people, and the person that was willing to forgive him after his betrayal.

Your fanfiction brought me some insight into those feelings. And your exploration of what Zeke felt... SHOOK ME.

Wondeerful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
everything about this was perfect, i could see this as an epilogue for Infamous 2. cole's amnesia is a great chance for a start over with zeke, zeke knowing they had a bit of a troubled friendship. i love the idea of them going back to how it was before the blast, with no mutant monsters or super-villians to deal with.

in short, there need to be more great infamous stories like these here. :)
Karaii chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is the best thing to read after finishing the game (which I just did for the first time). PERFECT. I really want this to be the epilogue, it makes sense and it makes my heart ache in all the right places, and it's just beautiful. Zeke is spot on, and I like the idea of Cole having amnesia afterwards - still that cocky self-assured kind of guy, but a good guy, a good friend. I love how he has Zeke repeat it on and on, like he enjoys hearing about his heroics and like he's also trying to jump-start his noggin, and kind of brushes it off when he fails, ready for a drink and a a good time. LOVE IT!
Clemerl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011