Reviews for It's the Fear
Bee chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Holy canoli! There's actually Nevermore fanfiction that's decently written. Thank you! Loved the concept! Please write more, we neeeeeeds it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Pinfeathers... *sigh* My god... I'm just.. In love with him! There's something about him that tugs at my heartstrings and makes me smile like an idiot. Yes, though, I believe we are in the minority.
NeVeRGiRl25 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved it! 3
Alaina Oiche chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love its well rounded please tell me there is more.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was beautiful. I loved it(:
mariposa1217 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved this. It is truly amazing D
xxjhopsterxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It was good, i hope you continue it :D
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was amazing. Everything was perfect and IC.
ausumist chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was a really interesting view into what Varen was like during the that scene. I agree their should be more Nevermore fanfictions.
abby chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
plz wright a

nother chapter its so good to read the stroy from verans pvo.
pure artistry chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow. That was just BEAUTIFUL. I believe I'm at loss for words.

But really, this is somewhat what I imagined would be Varen's reaction when Isobel left him. It's so heartbreaking. The language you used was indeed beautiful and very fitting, and you describe the emotions just as good. So now I am going to check out your other fics. :]

Though I have to say - you can't believe how happy I was when you said Pinfeathers is your favourite character. I thought I was alone, or that it was something wrong with me, but apparently not. I don't know what it is with him, but he's just so... wow.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love nevermore and was going out on a limb to see if there would be fics. There is! this book is my fav of the year.

You are amazing with words, your writing is beautiful! Professional even, big leagues. I applaud you!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG, a Nevermore fanfic? Yay! :) This was a really good one-shot, I loved it. You capured Varen very well, he loves Isobel so much :') thanks for sharing this, I can't wait for Enshadowed to come out!
theCandyQueen1888 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh my goodness, I love it!

It really captures the tormented-soul part of him, and also his love for Isobel.

And I 100% agree with you on the Pinfeathers thing. I mean, how can I not(although I did before I read this...).

Man, I wish I knew how to post stories. *sigh*

I'm sorry, I'm rambling! Well, I really like the story... so yeah... BYE! *grins like a Cheshire cat, waving ecstatically*
TheSpeedofLight chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
As always, you're very good with conveying the characters' emotions in your fanfics. Pinfeathers is my favorite character too. I always like it when he's in the scene. Isobel should've taken his offered hand when she was trying to save Brad from being buried alive; Pinfeathers had good intentions. There's a sequel coming out; it's called Enshadowed.