Reviews for At First
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This almost made me cry. Great work.
Soul Crisis chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is so angsty but lovely and wonderful. I like that you portrayed Rose's emotional struggle to love the duplicate doctor because even if they are the same, they are not. I also loved her reaction to the doctor's death showing how she has let go of him and moved on.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this IS how their relsionship would have gone. It's brilliant, sad, and joyful all at the same time. Because no matter what, Rose loves the Doctor. Always. Thank you for writing!
Capitola chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really liked this, because a lot of Rose/10.5 fics have them getting along right off the bat, but this dealt more with emotional struggles. You also have a really strong voice.
jenneticdisorder chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is seriously the best Doctor Who fanfic I've ever read. Your writing is excellent and the entire thing overall is perfect.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh my gosh! This is so sweet. I love it!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is beautiful! I loved it. Your Rose is complex and interesting, very pleasant to read. You wrote her evolution perfectly and the Doctor! He is brilliant. They are perfect.

I loved the ending and how you mentioned 11th's apparition. It's an amazing story. The flow is perfect.

*favourites*
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautifully written. Very realistic. Well done.
impala-thief chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was really, really very good.

Your story is making me laugh and cry at the same time. I have to say, I like 10.5 a lot more now.

Lovely story,

Ica
MistyWolfe chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, so beautiful! And you made it feel so real. I can see this happening. Thanks so much! Excellent job!
Bekki chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this was completely captivating and beautiful! Very believable, with perfect pace. Thank you so much for sharing :-)
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 1 . 7/7/2011