Reviews for How Sherlock Became a Masochist
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Can I go to you and make you my King/Queen of writing for ever
naeo chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great story
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I thought this was awesome! I'm in love with character studies AND fluff, so this story is like a dream come true!

Absolutely lived it!
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
very good, very good. I rather enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Super super cute ...I thoroughly enjoyed it .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Like! A lot! It's very sweet. I love how calm John is in part 1
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awww too adorable!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Poor Sherlock...partially expected this to turn into Dark!John
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think I'm going to have your children for how fantastically amazing this fic was. sheesh.
Hi-Imma-Frog chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ashferjsdgh I LOVE this!

You've captured the voices really well (: Sorry, I'm not much good at reviewing but I really enjoyed this :D
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You know, I can totally see Sherlock being a masochist.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aw, i liked it! it was rather cute! at first, i was totally against Sherlock John slash, then i started to read a bit more of it, but when i started this i was still a bit iffy, now i am totally for it! thanks for corrupting me! :) loved the fic!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is utter brilliance! :) You have their characters so PERFECT and the way they speak, even the narration is enfused with their personality... Love it!
SarahTee chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this fic! Especially the last part :-D And, much as everyone loves a good make-out scene, I actually think you ended it in the perfect place :-D

One thing though, you might want to warn in the summary for the cutting in the first part - some people (those with a history of or who know people with a history of self-harming) might be upset by it.

Awesome fic!

Xx
Gorgeous chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was perfect and very satisfying.