Reviews for The Wishing Door
Small error: "...Blastoise for his help and return him to his pokéball (the bulky grass type Pokémon no longer as fast on his feet ..."

Water type, not grass.
Pecan Crisp chapter 3 . 5/24
Um... You called Blastoise a "bulky Grass type", but I'm pretty sure he's a Water type.
Kingdark chapter 20 . 5/14
I don't know if you are still willing to go to the trouble of editing a spelling mistake, but when I was rereading this story I spotted the following mistake:
Pikachu and the vulpix road in Ash's pack while the ponyta simply stood between Harry's knees; the young fire horse once again sticking to the boy's side like glue now that he was no suffering from the nightmares.

'road' should be 'rode'

That's the only mistake I've spotted so far though even after you edited your chapters :)
he needs pokeballs you fucken wanker
you suck at this make it happier
this story has way to much angst
Kitsune95 chapter 3 . 4/19
**you called Blastoise grass type during the sperrow incident, he is a Water type. :)
cfaithcsf chapter 6 . 4/7
There is a little mistake with your timeline here (Compared to HP Canon that is). The first Voldemort war only lasted 10 or 11 years not 20-30 years like you suggested.
Goeno chapter 32 . 4/4
I don't know. I really don't. Part of me wants to read it, because you've not disappointed me with the leeway I gave you for AU Evil Dumbledore. This has been a really nice story, despite Dumbledore not being Dumbledore (except in the literal sense). It still remains a factor that I have gone from loving to absolute loathing in just a few short chapters before, because of one wretchedly misinterpreted character. I'm afraid I'm gonna hate it, despite all the things that have made me love it.
Goeno chapter 13 . 4/4
I kinda wish the family had stayed together. I wish they'd have- well, the best word I can find is, commuted.
Goeno chapter 11 . 4/4
This is adorable. I keep squeeing over Harry being cared for by Ninetails.
Goeno chapter 6 . 4/4
At first I wasn't too sure why I should read this. It felt more intelligent than the usual bashy drivel. And now, I'm surprised to see that in this fanfiction universe, there's a suspendable evil Dumbledore. You know, as in suspension of disbelief, though in my case, it's more suspension of disgust. You will probably loose those suspension points when you start Weasley and Hermione bashing. Bashing, to me, is just slang for bad things happening to characters for no excuse but the writer not liking them. I kinda hope you prove me wrong, but how likely is that?
zmanjz chapter 26 . 4/2
I'm reminded of the dichotomy between the two series "Zoids" which was a pokemon esque pet fighting tournament (only the pets are semi-sentient robots over 40 feet tall made of advanced bio metal that may or may not require human pilots.) where every episode was the fight of the day ala pokemon.

And the companion seties "Zoids:Chaotic Century" a series which takes place over a hundred years before the other show, where the same zoids were being used in all sides of a war.

It's been over 10 years, but the tagine that Cartoon Network gave Zoids:CC has stuck with me.

Peter Cullen's voice saying: "THIS time, there's a reason to rumble."

(The promo is probably on youtube.)

A simplistic phrase, but ever so accurate. That while there are people who may enjoy fighting or combat for its own sake, everything changes when there is a reason to fight.

The version of Harry in this story reminds me of this concept.
Blitza chapter 1 . 4/1
This is the saddest cutest chapter I've read in a long time. I love how you described the door and Harry's discovery of it.
daisy.tya chapter 3 . 3/30
Euh! not for critique but a blastoise is a water type pokemon not grasse pokemon [As they reached the road, Ash slowed down only long enough to thank Blastoise for his help and return him to his pokéball (the bulky grass type Pokémon no longer as fast on his feet as he had been when he was smaller) ] ( (the bulky water type Pokémon) ) i think is his what you wanted to saie :)

and her i think you miss a world, the world:(wound ) [An hour later, after a nice hot shower, an equally hot meal, and having his _,_,_,_,_, tended to, Ash and his mother made their way]

sorry if i upset you with this 2 error i found and post here, is a very good story, i love it

i just wanted to help, have a good days