Reviews for The Wishing Door
A Brilliant Loser chapter 7 . 15h
O fg your Delilah is perfect i love her
A Brilliant Loser chapter 3 . 16h
One missed error! You called blastoise a "bulky grass type" in this chapter. Haven't decided if i like this fic yet but it has a promising start! Going to continue reading
Teyranas chapter 3 . 7/7
And here I thought Ash would remain 10 forever...
kaisonsheart chapter 3 . 7/6
** back when ash recalled blastoise, you called him a grass type pokemon that was less agile than in his younger forms this should be water type

other than that, great story so far! im gonna keep reading :)
Small error: "...Blastoise for his help and return him to his pokéball (the bulky grass type Pokémon no longer as fast on his feet ..."

Water type, not grass.
Pecan Crisp chapter 3 . 5/24
Um... You called Blastoise a "bulky Grass type", but I'm pretty sure he's a Water type.
Kingdark chapter 20 . 5/14
I don't know if you are still willing to go to the trouble of editing a spelling mistake, but when I was rereading this story I spotted the following mistake:
Pikachu and the vulpix road in Ash's pack while the ponyta simply stood between Harry's knees; the young fire horse once again sticking to the boy's side like glue now that he was no suffering from the nightmares.

'road' should be 'rode'

That's the only mistake I've spotted so far though even after you edited your chapters :)
he needs pokeballs you fucken wanker
you suck at this make it happier
this story has way to much angst
Kitsune95 chapter 3 . 4/19
**you called Blastoise grass type during the sperrow incident, he is a Water type. :)
cfaithcsf chapter 6 . 4/7
There is a little mistake with your timeline here (Compared to HP Canon that is). The first Voldemort war only lasted 10 or 11 years not 20-30 years like you suggested.
Goeno chapter 32 . 4/4
I don't know. I really don't. Part of me wants to read it, because you've not disappointed me with the leeway I gave you for AU Evil Dumbledore. This has been a really nice story, despite Dumbledore not being Dumbledore (except in the literal sense). It still remains a factor that I have gone from loving to absolute loathing in just a few short chapters before, because of one wretchedly misinterpreted character. I'm afraid I'm gonna hate it, despite all the things that have made me love it.
Goeno chapter 13 . 4/4
I kinda wish the family had stayed together. I wish they'd have- well, the best word I can find is, commuted.
Goeno chapter 11 . 4/4
This is adorable. I keep squeeing over Harry being cared for by Ninetails.