Reviews for The Wishing Door
RauthrMystic chapter 11 . 5/15
Im reading through this series again because i need magic. this chapter saw the pups go through the fire. I just eanted to say that your creation ans execution of this ceremony is beautiful. its a perfect example of what im looking for in a high magic story. thank you.
ABZB13 chapter 35 . 5/9
So many feels - love this!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 35 . 3/11
Fun story, some of the plot seemed a bit unpolished. I might've missed a small plot point with the pokeball with the larger interior, but I suppose it's not too important now that they're back in the HP universe. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the borderline cheesy evil Dumbledore.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 28 . 3/6
Nice transition to the next part of the storyline. I was wondering when that crayon would show up again.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 18 . 3/3
Decided to start another one of your stories... The way you dealt with the curse was very unexpected, and I loved how it unfolded. Kid Harry is a bit frustrating to read about because of his many phobias, but then again, I never much liked reading about helpless kids as they were run through the wringer. The writing is well done as always and I like the father figure you're creating in Ash.

King of the Souls chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
great story can't wait to read sequel
firesage101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Blastoise is a water type not a grass type
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 32 . 11/13/2016
Get ready, Wizarding world, 'cause Harry-Mothafrikkin-Ketchum is BACK
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 31 . 11/13/2016
Dang, that ending shot straight through the heart. Well played, author person.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN *sings chorus mockingly*
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
So THAT'S where the magic crayon went!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Well gosh diddly dang, this story just keeps getting better and better! (This is not meant to be sarcasm, for clarification)
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
*fake deep voice* The fluff is strong with this one
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Hoo boy, the dreaded FINALS WEEK. Crossing my fingers and hoping Harry doesn't have too bad of a time.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
Yeah this section DEFINITELY threw me through a loop. Props to you, dude