Reviews for My 200 Days With Him
Crayola.123 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I started this story very interested because I love 500 Days of Summer and I loved reading part one! I kinda liked how Dimitri cheated on Rose (even though I'm team Dimitri and I love him and Rose together.) And then when I found out it was all a prank I was like "oh". Sometimes I enjoy stories that don't always have a happy ending. Part two was good, a lot of fluff, but I loved Dimitri's protective side! Over all I enjoyed this story, but because of the fluff I kind of got a bit bored.
Katylou1986 chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
This one of the best stories i have ever read well done :-)
reneecutie123 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Hi! So, I know this is late and everything, but I totally love this story. And I absolutely love the way you write Dimitri. A lot of other fanfiction authors make him a huge softie, you know? He had a soft spit for rose and his family, but that doesn't mean he crud every freaking second. Okay I'm exaggerating but still. Team Dimitri!
Nellyrose1994 chapter 20 . 3/14/2012
I fucking love this story u should do a sequel!
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
WTF? O.O

Good Lord this is the most surprising, eye bulging story ever! And here I thought the suprising bit is that they won't end up together, to think it was all a prank of all things. Man, you're good, and I'm only at chapter 4.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
omg I actually cried when rose walked in to c dimitri with tasha. you had me hooked from the very start. how u even come up with these things is beyond me. I can't believe it was all a lie. que sigh of relief that rose and dimitri are back together

lover your story
kittenxxkisses chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Wow, this was so beautiful! Part one had me in tears...until the ending, of course :D

Part two was really awesome, and more like a proper fanfic than a drabblefic...but I think you should have posted part two as a separate story ;D It could have been a sequel, and you just could have said that part one was a mini drabblefic.

Meh. Whatever. It was sweet, fluffy, and an amazing read. You are so talented, and the only reason I didn't read this before was because the fact that it says part two was misleading, and I was looking around for part one. lol, I'm so stupid sometimes :P

Keep writing...can you do a futuretake of a teen!Samantha? Or one of Liss's baby being born or whatever? Just cause I don't want this story to end :)

kat xx
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
shes going to name the baby sam it would work for a boy or a girl...i love the story
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
i so did not expect it all to be a prank! i love what ive read so far ;)
FreedomWriter2010 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
oh man, another version of chapter 15? angsty? wooh, I'd love to read it ;D Could i ? :D AMAZING WRITING ! When i get to the last chapter, you'll be getting a huggge review :D !
Auzzie chick chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
One word AMAZING

Sighin out Auzzie chick
diana dhampir chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
I hate endings, thank you for such a great story!
DBM1710 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
Love it! Amazing story! I wish it could be more, but every good thing comes to the end! I love it! Post more stories like this :D
loventherussian17 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
great ending loved it from start to finish
Vampire Academy Lover 13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
I love this story sooo much! The end was soo sweet! This story was absolutely AMAZING!