Reviews for A Little Espionage
Macavroche chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
"Everyone in Congress can write. McNair can write."

Classic.

I am in the middle of this musical myself (I will preform as Caesar Rodney at the end of the summer) and this line was hilarious to me because (as the show is middle and high school students) our McNair is a four and a half foot seventh grader on Heelies and too much soda. Heck yeah, this show's gonna be awesome.

Macavroche Higgins-Conlon
mysterious victoria chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Dear Sarah1281,

This is a wonderfully written little oneshot of 1776, and I especially love the portrayal of Dickinson and Rutledge. They were practically spot on (then again, who can really capture Rutledge so well than John Cullum?). And poor Wilson, brilliantly portrayed as well and his mannerisms and speech were to the T!

Keep up your good work,

Mysterious Victoria
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Clever! Fun to read something from the antagonists' point-of-view.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I haven't seen this in so long that I can't quite remember why they wanted a postponement, though I believe it was because they were waiting for someone to arrive. but I do have to say that was great. I have never read any 1776 fic, and I think this one was a great one to start with, you write them quite well, and it's interesting seeing what going on on the otherside _
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked it. Your Dickinson and Rutledge were spot-on. Poor Wilson; he just wants to have friends. Makes me wish that John was nicer to him, but then, Dickinson wouldn't be Dickinson and Wilson wouldn't be Wilson, I suppose.

Anyway, I enjoyed. There aren't nearly enough 1776 stories.
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*snicker* Hey, you three! Look through this little time portal:

2010 - The USA is a World Power, we have a black president (take that, Southern-Congress!), and because of our separation, we're that much more eager to get a look at England.
Knocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
My parents are huge poltical geeks (they even volunteer as docents at the Constition Center in Philadelphia!) and adore 1776. I think they will get a kick out of hearing that there's fanfic!

Thank you!
The Almost Anonymous One chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, nice to see what the 'bad guys' are up to here. The poor protagonists; they really don't come off all that impressive here.
bhut chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oooh, a 1776 story. It's been a while since we had one. I liked it.