Reviews for The World and the Home
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
It was sweet and delicious! And I used a toothbrush afterwards!
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This story was so romantic. I love Kirk's little love chant.
Milarca chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I wish I could formulate in my head how different Vulcan music is from Terran, even though besides the lyre, nobody really knows ;) That was sweet of Jim, lovely chapter _
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story was beyond what I would call lovely. The way you started it off had my heart melting, and ahh.. just so obscenely cute! I love it. I love it to pieces. Nayah
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love how they've found their home with each other. I thought Jim was going to ask Spock to marry him in the park.
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this series. Tell me you're going to keep doing more. I'm interested to see if Astansi creates problems in a later installment :)
Doni chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You may have just put me in a diabetic coma. Adorable fluffy. I see I'm playing catch-up and you have an angst sequel. Are you screwing with these two?
Sunny chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. Just wow. Talk about getting the warm fuzzies. This was amazing. I really love the way you can make the characters feel natural and sweet without pushing it into the ralm of sickly sweet. The reader can't help but feel a sense of warmth and contentment radiating off the characters. Honestly, this is ranked among the best fics I have ever read.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I just love this series and I'm so happy that you decided to write another piece. I love them so much and you are such a genius to portray them in a perfect way. I feel so happy after reading this. Thank you so much and please write another one soon : )
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very nice update on these two. Great writing and I just love that they are together despite everything.
WithloveFromTorchwood chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow just amazing writing
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
There are no words to describe how much I love you and your writing. I swear I melt inside every damn time.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Okay, thanks for the warning about the teeth because I needed to be warned. Tonight was a night for fluff and I'm so glad I read your story. You write a Jim and Spock who are absolutely adorable together, and treat each other so well. Their relationship is everything I would want mine to be. Eh, a person can hope. Thanks for this piece, and if you get the notion to write more for heavens' sakes do it!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
*squee!*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
love it! so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!