Reviews for A Journey of Self Redemption
spark n' Jetz chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
wow. I love your stories.
Gokua Vergil chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AWESOME
NexOrbitus chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Yeah, those Creepers are real weird. I was workin' on an asylum yesterday, and the walls were about six blocks tall, but the roof wasn't on yet. Next thing I know, a Creeper hops over the wall and starts chasing me 'round the room! I've had Creepers destroy parts of that asylum before, but the only thing that ever got over that wall, was a spider. Skeletons can't even shoot over that wall!
coolkid321 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
nice story :p
Kylie chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I just found your story about an hour ago, and at first I thought, "Oh great, a lets-play, just in words instead of video." But I was quickly proven wrong. Your story drew me in and at times I became honestly worried for your characters, which is a clear sign of a good writer. If Aledale ever goes on another adventure, you can rest assured that I will follow it loyally.
shodenzen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
haha, so religious. I love it! it sounds very similar to every mc player i know. I guess it is herobrine's will for every mc player to go through something like that. do you use mods? POOR PJ! :p well, my school was visited by an author, and he told me that when i write, i should write mostly things that have happened, but should write 1 thing that hasn't happened. I just think you shouldnt stick exactly to what happened. make something BIG happen! :) do you play on any servers? or is the lag still too much? So, i really like the story, and i would like to see more chapters!
TrueBobJoe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Interesting way to write this, I believe, I think it's great that you seemingly incorporated your pen name into your character's name as well. I find it interesting and original that you seem to worship Herobrine as a god of Minecraftia as much, if not more than, Notch. I think that your ideas could've made quite an interesting log if they had been continued further, and I hope that you would find a way to extend this story, or maybe find a way to make a similar story. Well rounded, but a tad short for now.
Tigerman4527 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Minecraft being one of my favorite games, I was entertained throughout the entire story. I might even do my own story like this, with a similar format.