Reviews for That Which Holds The Image
sleepybkworm1338 chapter 9 . 6/1
Reading this before bed was a mistake lol. But very well done!
The Majestic Dophin chapter 8 . 5/8
Well that was ruddy brilliant that was! Completely chilling and funny and terrifying and heartwarming. Eugh I loved it! I never read crossover stories but this was something else. Loved it thank you!
The Majestic Dophin chapter 5 . 5/8
I AM SO FUCKING TERRIFED
battybiologist chapter 9 . 3/31
Great job. All the characters are well written and true to themselves, especially Harry I think. Which considering how many variations on him there are is impressive.
Maki-P chapter 8 . 3/8
Yeah, you should definitively be writing Doctor Who episodes
Maki-P chapter 6 . 3/8
Plot Twist! This is so exciting!
Maki-P chapter 4 . 3/8
I'm shaking and it's not just for the cold. Holy shit
Maki-P chapter 2 . 3/7
"Love from, The Doctor" that is so like the Doctor.
RatherFu chapter 8 . 2/27
This story was TRULY terrifying good job
ProfessorBowties chapter 8 . 11/28/2020
You said that the fact that they are stone when observed is their only weakness. However, as the Tenth Doctor said,
“Creatures from another world, only statues when you see them. Lonely Assassins, that's what they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the Universe, or very nearly. And they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved. They are Quantum Locked. They don't exist when they are being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature they freeze into rock. No choice, it's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn into stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either, but then you turn your head away. Then you blink. Then, oh yes, it can."
He says that they have the perfect defence system. So, once that system is offline, meaning it can move, it's vulnerable. You should have included that aspect in the story.
ProfessorBowties chapter 3 . 11/27/2020
HORRIFIC! And by that I mean it's absolutely terrifying (not being sarcastic), a really well done story.
ProfessorBowties chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
ABSOLUTELY SPLENDIFOROUS!
Fyr chapter 8 . 11/18/2020
Ah what an ominous ending!
Par chapter 9 . 11/5/2020
Thanks for the story (: I greatly enjoyed it.
gulaschsuppn chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
Omg that last sentence. You're killing me.

Truly a great story, I've always been terrified of the angels and having a HP fanfiction with them in it is just perfect 3
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »