Reviews for That Which Holds The Image
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 9 . 10/6
What an absolutely fabulous story! A pleasure to read!
Robbie chapter 6 . 9/10
Just been reading through this after a friend pointed me towards it. So far I've been largely impressed (a few issues here and there but nothing unforgivable). However, the revelation that the Weeping Angels wanted to get into Hogwarts opens up a huge can of worms. Well, not a problem per se, but a chicken-egg conundrum that begs the question of whether this was fate or not. The Weeping Angels needed to get into Hogwarts. They approach Harry Potter to achieve it when he was 8. But then Harry buries the memory and convinces himself that it never happened. It was mentioned several times by Harry himself (both aloud to his friends and internally in his own mind) that before the message about the Weeping Angels from The Doctor he had long since stopped thinking about it and was only reminded of it by the message. Without seeing The Doctor's message it's more likely than not that he would have been scared by the Dementors and thus manifested a Dementor as per the official storyline.

In essence The Doctor's message which he wrote in response to the Boggart being turned into an Angel was what caused the Boggart to be turned into an Angel in the first place. I wonder if you have/will be addressing this in future chapters?
maritinkerbell chapter 8 . 9/3
Love this story! The premise of the boggart-turned-Angel is a super clever combination of both fandoms, and the pacing was great!
Rae chapter 3 . 8/17
This writing is such a good combo of classic Harry Potter and a suspenseful Doctor who episode. So good!
Madness chapter 4 . 8/2
So Good.
Madness chapter 1 . 8/2
That was terrifying! Well done!
Mugendainayume chapter 8 . 6/11
12th June 2018 00:27am
Finished read this story and boiii it makes me speechless and blown away,
OMG i just can't, too good for me, and my greedy side want more, slowly demand and enchanted my mind more, more, the possibility of this story can be a sequel it want more
It's the best hp fanfic I've ever read
Had a hard time enjoying a story full of incompetent morons. I stopped being scared when I wanted stupid people to die. Repeatedly.
TwistingHope chapter 8 . 2/12
Wow! Such an original idea - I greatly enjoyed it! :) I think I'll be coming back to read this again. :D
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 1/28
Oh very good! Lets not have two of them now.
ntalcenent chapter 6 . 1/28
That is a neat jump of plot. What a concept!
ntalcenent chapter 5 . 1/28
Hmm, will the Doctor save them?
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 1/28
This fic reads like a dream where the protagonist can see the danger but is impotent and no-one else realizes. They all try to calm him and when that doesn't work they remove his ability to defend himself and leave him defenseless till they all end up dead.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh noooes! Harry is doomed.
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »