Reviews for That Which Holds The Image
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 6 . 6/20
wait... it's looking for a mirror... it's arch nemisis... it will literally be stuck in a tiny room unable to do anything
DarkWingsDarkWords48 chapter 3 . 6/19
Liking it so far. Though the 10th doctor showing up would have been hilarious here because David Tennant is also Barty Crouch Jr. :D:D
Lady Rosalune chapter 8 . 4/15
This was very neat. Excellent.
JCJones7873 chapter 4 . 3/14
This book is brilliant! I’m hooked and can’t wait to carry on reading.
My goosebumps have goosebumps
JCJones7873 chapter 3 . 3/13
Aggghhhhh!
Spoilers!
Does Hermione get sent back in time to leave herself a book.
With the big bushy hair, is Melody Hermione’s Mum?
SunPho3n1x chapter 8 . 3/3
Great story! Thank you for writing this!
averageschmoe chapter 1 . 2/7
Spooky and beautiful. Well done.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 8 . 1/10
A very impressive story.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 1/9
Again, ominous.

Slight grammatical error:

"These wall are protected against vandalism," said Hermione quietly, entranced by the sight like everyone else. "You can't just write on them and expect it to stay there. Whoever did this must have used very powerful magic to make it last all this time."

Should be “These walls”
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 1/9
Well that was unnerving.
RainbowBookworm chapter 8 . 12/25/2021
aaaaaaaaah! i love this but also,it'll give me nightmares lolsob, well written!
RSegovia chapter 8 . 8/31/2021
I've read this before and I'm sure I've reviewed it, but I just want to express how much I love it!

One thing that could stand to be explained a bit better is just how the Angel uses the Mirror of Erised to change itself.

Regarding mirrors, it seems likely that Angels are being reflected by shiny surfaces all the time in the modern era (which is why the Angels really need to keep their eyes covered even when they're alone, so their reflection doesn't see them), and while those images do become Angels, they only exist as long as they're actually reflecting the Angel, just like we see in Doctor Who with videocameras.

As for the Mirror of Erised, it mostly just shows a passive image that does nothing to affect the real world, besides messing with the viewer's mind. But then there's the time that Harry's reflection reaches into his pocket and retrieves the Stone, and it appears in real Harry's pocket. So there is precedent for the image in the mirror actually existing in some kind of malleable mirror universe, in which the Stone was held.

So the Angel creates an image of itself in the Mirror as it wants to be, which is to exist and be able to move when being observed. Then the Angel in the Mirror universe looks back and sees its reflection, which is the original Angel. The first Angel becomes an image of the mirror one, thus it exists and can move.

All of this only works because of the rule that the image of an Angel is itself an Angel. A human looking in the Mirror sees a reflection, and the reflection looks back and sees the human, but the human doesn't change.

Anyway, I probably thought about this for too long, but that's how much I love this story!
tofutofutofu chapter 4 . 7/1/2021
I have not watched nor read any of the Doctor Who, but this give me the fucking chills imagining it
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 6/16/2021
Love it
sleepybkworm1338 chapter 9 . 6/1/2021
Reading this before bed was a mistake lol. But very well done!
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »