Reviews for The Nanny
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Continue this... and while wow... Arthur is a bad parent!
DemonYodaVoice chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I love it! Would like more if you were willing to update. :) It's just getting really good.
MeliLouiseNorth chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I love it! please hurry and update!
MadHattergirl122
lurinanimedarksiderschina779 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
So this is what life for the nations would be like if they were mortal.. coolio! 3
kazzlynn chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
PLease please please update! This is awsome and I really want to know what happens! Please?
MelancholyMadness chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I actually really enjoyed this fic and I can't believe that you haven't updated in so long! It is incredibally cute the way Francis is taking care of them and I absolutely adore the three boys. I don't actually ship GermanyXAmerica, but you're making me like it. It's sort of cute. I can't wait for Francis and Arthur to start interacting! I'm excited and I hope that you update, because this story is really good!
-Ash
andromeda90 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
ahh! love it! Francis is the best! 3 3 and I love Gilbert and Ludwig, oh Ludiwg...

oh arthur and his bad parenting skills! _ lol
Angelsorcerer chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Pleasepleasepleaseplease

Keep writing!
Hatake Kai chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Franny is the Nanny :) this is cute :)... Are you going to do more? if so please update soon... Lovi is the assistant, and Tonio likes him... *Happy Dance*
immastayanon chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I stumbled like seriously stumbled across this on the kink meme. This is just too cute. I would love to see more.333

I love Francis and the kids interaction so far, but we need to get to that level of FrUK! XD
bleedingsmirk chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
SO FREAKING AWESOME !

Please continue ! PLEASE !

I have always loved the Nanny and to see someone do a crossover with hetalia is epic..

Love it !

No words can formulate the amount of joy and happiness i feel right now

keep writing

-bleedingsmirk
Ooyuki-chan chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
oh my god im so happy for you 24 reviews!

this story deserves it i love it and yet you keep them in character

update soon!plz! lol americaxgermany XD
BakaRamenBowl chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
aww... this is cute!

and Alfie got a date with Luddy!

I cant wait for the next update.
Smexic chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
hahaha, lol francis is a nanny. love this story and review soon. i wonder how alfred and ludwigs date goes... oh and i know that alfred is 16, but how old are the other 2, becuase all i know is that matthew is a teenager and peter is a child, but what are their exact ages, i don't know, but i would like to know.
Bohemian Otaku chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This is so sweet you need to update soon