Reviews for The Life and Times of Trixie
Zoe p chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This is so amazing! I am speechless!
Asterof chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Fantastic story bravo i say bravo
The Storyteller and his Books chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I love it truly its well written , i wanted too to make a chapter dedicated to trixie i just needed inspiration i hope you might would like to read so far until i am done with it , look in my stories for the very first story derpy hooves and the elements of Equestria
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I really hope trixie makes amends with those unicorns. I also hope Flourish gets her just desserts... sorta.
bronycuddlykitte chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Finally, someone who tried to give some light to Trixie. For all' its worth, shes just trying
Nickdamazing chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Two words: frickib awesome :)
oohfiretwerks chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This is a wonderful story! The storyline and puncuation were flawless and because this story I adore trixie
SapphireLibra3 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I am so happy that somebody used the redeemed Trixie in their story as well. This was a great read, and it made me love Trixie even more as a character. I hope she reappears in the third season.
Riflemen526 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I'm finding it rather difficult to think of the words to describe my feelings for this. It was an amazing read and the fact that you used Trixe, a character that had quite a small role when looking at the series at a whole, makes it really stand out for me. Anyway, you did an amazing job here and I look forward to your next MLP fic.
Riflemen526 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
By the goddess, this has been quite the emotional rollercoaster. The sadness of Trixie being picked on, crying at school, having her hopes and dreams crushed and finally having nowhere to go. Though there was still the good times like when Trixie got her cutie mark and...well just that once it was happy.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
This is a great story.
Divine Porcupine chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Cheesy ending, but I love the whole fanfic anyways. :3
Spottedwave chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
This is great! I love it so much!
Hopefox chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Wow. This is a beautiful ending. I never imagined that Trixie's evil side would actually manifest like Nightmare Moon. I'm so glad she got her happy ending and learnt how to be a better pony.
Endam chapter 6 . 8/6/2011