Reviews for SA
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Can u add one where jett and kstie fuck
Larry StylinSex chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
jaja that was so funny! xD I love Kames ) I prefer Kendall dominant
dks21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
omg it was so perfect a nice balnce of everything!
PepsiRevolution chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omg! This was hilarious, seriously great job. You never cease to amaze me.
Alley Petifier chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
lol I LOVE IT! ;D
amrice101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was great! Like seriously, it was hilarious! I LOVED THIS PART;

"What about my problems?" She smacks her lips.

"You keep talking about Logan."

"What is up with Logan?" Jett yells. "I'm the hot one. He's the freakin' nerd who can't go through sex without blushing."

"Hey. You don't talk about Logie like that." Carlos responds wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. "I love it when Logie blushes. He looks like a cute tomato."

"A cute tomato is nothing compare to a hot Jett."

"Agr!" Jo moans. "Stop talking about yourself in the third person. You are so annoy inside and outside the bedroom."

"No wonder why you dumped her." James whispers in Kendall's ear. "She nags a lot." They laugh.

"What is wrong with the world?" Steve says. "Is everyone going to moan Logan's name in bed tonight?"

Logan blushes and sinks into Carlos' arm. "Of course. My boyfriend is hot. Who wouldn't yell Logie in bed?"

lIKE SERIOUSLY...FUNNIEST THING EVER! Great job with this story!
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I couldnt stop laughing...i think my mother was concerned about what the hell i was doing...Katie is the perfect sex counselor
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Could you write a just as funny Please because was just amazing
Reinier chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's very funny could you Please write a other one
Reinier chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You desrve a prize for this really!
Noelle Lane chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

"A cute tomato is nothing compare to a hot Jett."

Bahahahaha, best lines of this oneshot! This was freaking hilarious, I LOVED it. You can never have enough Cargan. :)
ColorShadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OHMYGOD! This was SO fijntjes, I laughed during the whole story, you are such a talented writer! BRAVO!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Funniest thing EVER! And yet another creepy thing about Katie, She knows WAY too much for her age. And Protective-big-brother Kendall is SO cute! i can SO see James having to hold him back like that.
The Orange Knight chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OMG! That was incredible! I laughed so hard almost the whole time and my roommate was looking at me with one of those, "What the Hell?" looks!

Amazing job! Haha, xD