Reviews for On Death and Dying
Freaking gorgeous!
T-tawny chapter 4 . 8/31/2019
PATTY BEST WING WOMAN
T-tawny chapter 3 . 8/31/2019
Gosh I love this fic so much
T-tawny chapter 2 . 8/31/2019
Nothing is ever fair!
XYZArtemis chapter 5 . 11/4/2018
Nicely done!
JustForAQusestion chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
This is awesome, I wish there was more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
*wipes away manly tears*
LRyuzaki24 chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
*dies after she cries out all of her tears* WHY?!
Simple Turtle.27 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I love this so much! It got to me and I felt how much that must suck, your words connected with me your amazing and so is this!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Oh wow. I am speechless. This was beautiful.
The way you described every single emotion and moment so vividly, the story felt incredibly real.
Personally, I also like the detail that you accepted Kid becoming Death instead of continuing to call him by his former name. Many fans overlook that, but I think it's very important.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
That was wonderful. I love what you did with the last line.
Hyperbole Westingate chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Hi, I've read this several times now, and I feel it only fair to mention why. There are many stories here on that I enjoy, and are very good, but it is rare to come across one written at the level of quality "On Death and Dying" has. I like your descriptive style, and the complexity you bring Liz's character. The continuity between Liz's stage of love, then played out again in Kid's grief is very impressive. The brevity (I wish I could write something only 5 chapters long) is also impressive. I hope to read your other works, and I hope you continue to pursue writing.
Admiringly,
Hyperbole Westingate
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Yes! The ultimate acceptance. XD that was a bittersweet ending, but I'm glad Liz and Kid have come to accept their love for each other and that Kid is Death.
Firaga Productions chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I did not like KidLiz. I did not see it, I did not understand it, I did not like it. I have no idea why I read this.

But now I see it. I think I might ship it just a little bit now. It kinda sorta makes sense to me.

This is beautiful, anyway. Well written, flows beautifully, and the connection between love and death is really something to think about.
underlings chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
this was beautiful. gah, I especially adored the parallelism with liz at first attempting to avoid death, but then in the end finally embracing it with fervor. just... yes.