Reviews for On Death and Dying
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 5 . 11/25
Oh wow. I am speechless. This was beautiful.
The way you described every single emotion and moment so vividly, the story felt incredibly real.
Personally, I also like the detail that you accepted Kid becoming Death instead of continuing to call him by his former name. Many fans overlook that, but I think it's very important.
That was wonderful. I love what you did with the last line.
Hyperbole Westingate chapter 5 . 6/28
Hi, I've read this several times now, and I feel it only fair to mention why. There are many stories here on that I enjoy, and are very good, but it is rare to come across one written at the level of quality "On Death and Dying" has. I like your descriptive style, and the complexity you bring Liz's character. The continuity between Liz's stage of love, then played out again in Kid's grief is very impressive. The brevity (I wish I could write something only 5 chapters long) is also impressive. I hope to read your other works, and I hope you continue to pursue writing.
Hyperbole Westingate
Ruby of Raven chapter 5 . 4/22
Yes! The ultimate acceptance. XD that was a bittersweet ending, but I'm glad Liz and Kid have come to accept their love for each other and that Kid is Death.
Firaga Productions chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I did not like KidLiz. I did not see it, I did not understand it, I did not like it. I have no idea why I read this.

But now I see it. I think I might ship it just a little bit now. It kinda sorta makes sense to me.

This is beautiful, anyway. Well written, flows beautifully, and the connection between love and death is really something to think about.
underlings chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
this was beautiful. gah, I especially adored the parallelism with liz at first attempting to avoid death, but then in the end finally embracing it with fervor. just... yes.
Haibara Ai z chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
T-t-that was genius. *standing ovation*
You know, I almost feel trolled though, with the pun and all XD
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I'm inspired now! I am the same age as you were when you first posted a story on ff. net. Just by flipping through your work, I can see your progress- how you improved from your (rather simplistic) starting writing style to this awe-inspiring, beautifully intricate way of crafting a story. Since I share virtually all the interests listed in your profile, it's like I'm looking into the future... alright, I'm flattering myself. Your writing is how I hope to be able to write like someday. I really, really admire you for it.
Sandfire Kat chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
That was such a good read!
I never supported this pairing either
But i spent too long reading your stories, i accidentally starting loving it XDD
Youre a very talented writr! Thank you for writing such a beautiful and well-thought-out tale :)
fullmetaldemigod chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Beautiful! I teared up in the last chapter.. I'm seriously dreading the part in the manga when
Kidd connects all three of the Sanzu lines.
MoiraInori chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
This...this is beautiful. So, so beautiful. It took me through the highs and lows of emotions, and I'm telling you nothing is as awkward as trying to dab tears from your eyes while frantically alt-tabbing between an official spreadsheet at work and this fic.

Thank you for this. You are a spectacular writer. (And I really love KidLiz. _)
Tawny chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I cried with kid throughout this chapter. Brilliant
NarutoJournal chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
This was soo beautiful! :D Lovely writing, the characters were wonderfully and accurately depicted. Stunning work!
Silk Silhouettes and Lace chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm so reading this whole thing. Forget midterms.
Glass In The Trees chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
This is absolutely perfect. I love it. One of the best KidLiz fics I've read. :)