Reviews for The Whole World Blind
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I think you did a very good job of matching LovesAngst's tone and writing style. It was a little less emotional, but it was a beneficial trade for better grammar. I give you a thumb's up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
...! That was WONDERFUL! The end was just chilling! So perfect! So sad and so dark and I really do love it when stories have a moral. Good job!
Sci-fientist chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That just made me shiver. I don't know what else to say. It was chilling.
thecaptain88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
YOU KILLED GWAINE! But it's so well written I've forgiven you already.
flyaway213 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was brilliant. I really really hate that Gwaine and the other knights would do that. I really really hate them right now. I liked reading this boy's point of view. It was very sad. I liked the whole fourteen thing. Again, so sad.
StrawberryLaceSuicide chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I'm applauding you right now. This was really good.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Thank you so much for writing this.

For two reasons - one, it introduced me to 'Just Keep Looking,' which i'd somehow missed, and two - it's exactly what i was thinking when i finished JKL.

When i read your summary I was curious as to what it was a companion piece too (and figured reading that before yours would make sense), so i went and read it (and i CRIED), and then in the wake of that last chapter I was mentally sketching out a companion fic of my own where Gwaine killed the girl and then came back with the others and killed everyone, but one or more of the children that had been spared at Merlin's insistance grew up and sought his own vengeance. And then i read your fic and went, "Yeah. Like that." Lol.

It was really well done. I really liked the continuing theme with the "Don't worry. I got the one that did it." First with the girl, then with Gwaine, then with David.

Fantastic job, really. Great work. :)

LovesAngst chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved did a great job of all the characters. In just a few words I was interested in folks I'd never even met before.

"He looked the girl in front of him up and down.

Flipped his hair, opened his mouth. One word. "Gwaine," he said."

I could really see it. Thanks so much for the companion piece!

My best,

LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
oh man... yes, I was pissed at Gwaine and Arthur for doing that to. And it occurred to me that it might be just as cruel to leave the kids alive to fend for themselves... wasn't liking the choices on that one.

I really liked the original story, and this is a good addition to it. Very 'in the style of...' as it where.

good job! 'likes'
Lolapola chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved the end...very profound!
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was amazing! So well written and it kept me reading all the way through! XD Great job :)
Ringo'simaginarycat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I agree with you. The ending of that story made me really angry with Gwaine and Arthur. In LovesAngst's World, I'd never trust Arthur as King. But it's still a good story. I really like you story too.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yeah, I kinda hated the ending too. I mean, the girl I could understand, maybe her family too (MAYBE), but their neighbors? Um, no. And how, may I ask, did it make it any better that they left the children alive? So what are the kids supposed to do?
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gosh, when you said character death, I was thinking of Merlin from LA's story... not Gwaine! But this was SO good, super sad, but yeah, amazing! I understand why the "knight" did it, though, although I wouldn't do it myself... I also wouldn't do what Artie and Gwaine did, but I understand the motivation. Actually, the whole idea of this reminds me of a book I just finished, "The Priest's Graveyard", by Ted Dekker... It's about revenge and judgment and how it's not our place to do either, because of grace... erm, anyway, sorry... I tend to ramble when I start talking about Ted Dekker...

But yes, great story, loved the biting mockery at the end. "I got the one who did it."

Great job!