Reviews for Believing
Graymalkyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Nice take on Sebastian. I can hear his voice and the effort it actually takes to admit that he's not sure of anything, even if others already know that. But as your Hawke says, sometimes it's good for us to have someone around who knows what the right thing is. Or at least it's comforting that they say so, even if it's hard for them to believe it as well.
JayRain chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I absolutely love Sebastian, and love what you did with him here. You've characterized him without stereotyping him, as I think many authors might fall into doing because he's so... well, as Varric says, "choir boy". You've made him a real person, and made Hawke very real too in her desperation. You manage to work in the complexities of Kirwall politics and the razor's edge an apostate mage Hawke walks along in Kirkwall, and you've done it with the most unlikely couple imaginable. I definitely enjoyed their tough conversation. Very nice work.
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ah, if only Sebastian were this reasonable in the game.

You always write with so much passion...I love the paces that your Hawke goes through in this one, and it's a very nice outcome.