Reviews for A new Love
Debbie93 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I love it...please please update soon...can't wait to read the next one...! :)
Jason chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Such a sweet and heartwarming fanfic. I like Twilight fanfics that involve the Cullens finding a young child, be it girl or boy, and human. Always, fascinates me what would a coven of vampires to with a small human child. Great fanfic.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Heyy it's great keep on,writing x
IZZYxX chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
This is good, but doesn't Jasper have any say about Sydney becoming part of there family, and he is Alice's husband so she would be his daughter as well. :D
aurike chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
well it seems like a very nice story. with Rose and Ali i just hope Rosalie won't be too jealous anymore and won't do anything stupid or scare Sydney. curiuos when and if Sydney start to see Alice as her mother or even call her that.

and i have this question is Sydney really related with Alice? her fathers name was Brandon, so maybe Alice is really her great aunt or smth. oh, i just read again and jsut now realised that probably you used Brandon as a name not surname..do not like the names that can be surnames too..and there are many of those in English language.. :)

either way can't wait to read more :)
Mrs.cullen0118 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I LOVE this! Nobody makes fictions about Alice becoming a mom, but I love the idea. Well written! Keep updating! Sydney is adorable, can't wait to see Jasper as a dad!