Reviews for What's in a Name?
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 2/23
I LOVE YOU.
ASFAFASDGFADSFAS
THIS FIC IS PERFECT.
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
AAAAAAAAAAA
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh man, this is so great! XD Plot, characterization, conflict, history, amazingness! I'll go Follow you now! XD
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
5/5. Well researched!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
This is, actually, fascinating. I've seen a few ideas about the founding of Hogwarts, but none so well-rooted (no pun intended) in decent history and etymology as this. Good show, and I'd love to see more of this, if you decide to continue the founder's story.
bluemeanies chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
this was enjoyable and educational
OphyBoing chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
:D haha I like the names and everything :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Whoa, this is amazing. I'm stunned. D
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Oh, very good. Very good indeed, and I like your version of Salazar.
Izzyaro chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
The detail in this is incredible. I love your explanations of the founder's names, and their charcterisations are brilliant.

The ending was probably my favourite part though. Really brilliant work.
Akira Muratake chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
ahh, i definitely wanna read more... so fascinating :o
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very clever. I like this a lot. I don't think that this makes a difference, but it should be noted that Hogwarts was founded in the 990s, I forgot the exact year. Anyways, good story.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
A delightful mix of linguistics, history, and JK Rowling.
Zwart Wit chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Whoa O_o! That's very...detailed and informative. Cool
Scrivensabre chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
This is absolutely amazing! You made so much effort to create something plausible and entirely enjoyable, and I repeat, it's absolutely amazing! You've unearthed etymology from all kinds of obscure places and written something that I find is the perfect background to our favourite magical school :D I like how you've characterised the founders (Sala├žar especially, you can't help liking the fellow's caustic humour). My favourite part was definitely the ending - to Hog Warts! :D
intothefire17 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
you really did an amazing job at writing this. it's so well researched. i really hope JK Rowling will find time writing back stories of the founding fathers and the marauders. until then, i hope you write some more!