Reviews for The Zero
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Omg I'm real psyched about this fic welldone!
Please update !
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like the premise. Code Geass and The Matrix do have similar backgrounds, don't they? You should probably stop sticking so close to the plot of the movie, though. Lelouch is not Neo, and I always thought of C.C. as the Oracle, which would make V.V... yeah, that wouldn't make much sense personality-wise. Code Geass doesn't really have an Architect-type character.

tl;dr - too much Matrix, not enough Lelouch
endlessvamp chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hmmm... I'm making a wild guess but I think Suzaku will be Agent Smith. XD Hahaha. Interesting.
scis ipse chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like very much! However, I now have this image of insomniac/hacker!Lelouch sitting in front of a computer. . .which isn't a bad thing, it's very good! I really want to read more of this! Just wondering, will we get to see Lulu in leather and sunglasses? Please?
Shikyo-sama chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good first chapter! Please write more! :)
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Follow the Cheeze-kun... Wow, love the crossover idea since the Matrix is one of my favorite action movies and Code Geass is probably my favorite anime, a onesided Schneizel/Lelouch pairing, the possibility of Lelouch as Zero kicking ass - everything I could ask for rolled up into one story.

I am kind of surprised you used Ohgi as Morpheus and not Tohdoh or Xingke with their leadership abilities and combat skills. Though, out of the three of them I guess Ohgi would be the one to believe in Zero the most. Kallen as Trinity was pretty spot on, I'm curious as to why she gave herself the name Statfield and not Kouzuki or Q1. So now I'm guessing that Schneizel is Agent Smith or at least a program designed keeping Lelouch in his place?

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the next update!
Pheoknee chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh man. I laughed soooo hard when you wrote about all the nasty things Ohgi did to America. I'm American and I'm fairly proud of American, but OMG I still laughed soooo hard. Is that bad? :P

That aside, great work! I like this concept, I think its quite the intellectual piece, and I can't wait to see Suzaku!

Good job and keep it up! (:
united88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Nice chapter, looking forword to seeing how this story turns out.