Reviews for Sapphire Rain: AU Version
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Soo cute! Can't wait to have little baby steps in the Kuchiki manor! ;)
mimi chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
please say u havent abandoned this story!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
:( Poor Tetsuya. I think he needs a vacation...in a bubble Because Kami knows he'll just get into more trouble if he goes off to some resort XD

Can't wait to see what happens next
WhipOfLightHeartOfSword chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
Ah, lovely words, Byakuya, but I have a feeling they're going to work about as well as trying to tell a girl 'it doesn't matter if you've gained weight, I'll still love you' or some other such nonsense that's meant well but just comes out horrible. Tetsuya, he may be my favorite character- but you absolutely have my permission to smack him for lack of tact. No one wants to be suffering from a curse, have their body visibly desecrated, valued only for a happenstance ability of their body (as opposed to an actual talent), and stripped of everything they loved about themself. Being told they are 'loved' for being exactly as they are when they are in that kind of state is like being told "please remain a broken, destroyed victim forever. I don't want to see you restored to your un-ruined self again."

I feel so bad for Tetsuya... he was being so brave and strong about the whole situation too...
Walkure chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Tetsuya is beautiful no matter what!
Lightning the Flash chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Oh no... poor Tetsuya and Byakuya!

My heart just hurts for Tetsuya. Just when his fire came back it was blown out again. Tetsuya didn’t and doesn’t deserve ANY of this. No one does.

And I just feel so bad for Byakuya, he now blames himself. There is no reason he should be apologizing but that’s just him. He actually has a heart. He feels this is his fault when we all know who really is at fault.

Very intense moment when the truth of the death Byakuya’s father was revealed to the noble. That must have been horrible. I wonder what he’s thinking deep inside about that. I mean the poor guy found out that his father’s death was not by a hollow but by another shinigami and not just any shinigami...someone from his own family. A Kuchiki. There’s just no words for that.

I strongly dislike those Kuchiki’s and nobles that think the way that Orochi does. They are just so wrong. They are disgusting. Even if someone is half noble, they are noble nonetheless. That blood still flows through their body. Tetsuya is still part of their family. He’s a Kuchiki. Argh there is just so much things that they don’t make sense in!

Very well written chapter! Please update soon!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
It's good to know Byakuya didn't get his anger in the way of the love he has for Tetsuya. So I hope he keeps the promise...

I almost cried when I read the part when Tetsuya was going to make love with Byakuya then he got that disgusting flashback. DXX On second thought, I wouldn't be angry at all if Byakuya decided to go after Orochi even though he promised he wouldn't. Somebody has to chop off his cock so that he could never do that to anyone eles again. *Nods* Pfft...Bastard...

Thanks for the update, even with all the angst this chapter had it was still a good read for sure! Please update when you can! 333
Anarane-Sensei chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Aw, now Byakuya feels bad :( Tetsuya just needs more hugs and kisses than anything else.
Mingxia and Eunhyuk Forever chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
It's just plain awful what Tetsuya is experiencing. Something has to be done quick or he might just lose the baby! Please update soon! :)
YouYou chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Somebody has to stop Orochi soon. Who knows what eles he might want to do while Tetsuya is vulnerable. Looking forward to more, thanks.
Aurora's Scarlett Eyes chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I hope Bya keeps his promise to Tetsuya. I know he is angry but I hope it doesn't effect him to much that he ignores Tetsuya's plea. Poor Tetsuya! T_T How much does he still have to go through with the horrible flashbacks? I'm hoping not to long but I guess we will have to wait and see... Thank you for updating this story again!
dragonprincess01 chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I feel sorry for Byakuya and what he is dealing with...the helplessness of not being able to help Tetsuya. How at any moment a tender caress can induce flashback.

I can relate to Tetsuya (non-sex though), without going into details of my own past...flashbacks can come at any moment and be debilitating...and the person you are with feels terrible helplessness because they can't help. Like Michio says they do lessen over time...in my case...never go away but at least few and far between.

Another powerful chapter. I am enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Walkure chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
After the fiery discussion the relapse was unexpected. Byakuya was so happy seeing tetsuya's old self coming out, so sad it came with heavy price.

Byakuya is going to have to exercise a lot of self control when facing orochi in order to not betray anything.

Though it would not be so bad a stray sharp Sakura petal cut orochi's butt 'accidently'
Safiiri chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
YAY! *happy dance* I got so excited when I saw the title of the email I think I scared my dog into the other room for the next couple days with my excited squee, lol :)

Awesome, phenomenal, magnificent chapter hon, loved it :)
RavenRosenKrow chapter 16 . 8/4/2011