Reviews for Sapphire Rain: AU Version
Spunky chapter 18 . 7/1
Tara: I did read your comments and I appreciate the feedback. As your comments were very long, detailed, and often not related to this story, I have kept them in e-mail, but did not have them appear here. It would be great if you would use an FF account to strike up a personal conversation of this nature using PMs. I spend a lot of time chatting back and forth with readers, so I certainly don't mind. Tetsuya is a very complex character and some people mistake the fact that PTSD his dysfunctional prior relationship with the very dominant/abusive Orochi make him 'submissive' but they do not make him weak/feminine. If his behavior is unstable or erratic, it is because he is struggling to overcome the damage done to him. That is a process and it is not linear. A person recovering from abuse will progress and have regressions. They will waver back and forth and have emotional outbursts. This is not being 'bitchy' His behavior in this story is consistent with the treatment he received as a boy (His background differs slightly here from other stories, but is basically similar.) The point is, Tetsuya's image of himself as Byakuya's protector has been smashed by what happened. The point of the story is to show his struggles and recovery. That is a slow, tenuous process with many stops and starts. The recovery of his strength will come as he begins to believe in himself again. That can't be rushed. In any case, thanks again for sharing your thoughts.
Adalie Delacroix chapter 18 . 3/30
I love this story! Hope to see more!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 18 . 1/29
Wow you are one great writer! I love any stories of yours that I have read! Please finish this one.
kaze39 chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
oh gosh the feels in this one.. poor tetsuya he will get his powers back right? T_T
kyuumihaira chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Soo cute! Can't wait to have little baby steps in the Kuchiki manor! ;)
mimi chapter 18 . 2/22/2012
please say u havent abandoned this story!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
:( Poor Tetsuya. I think he needs a vacation...in a bubble Because Kami knows he'll just get into more trouble if he goes off to some resort XD

Can't wait to see what happens next
WhipOfLightHeartOfSword chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
Ah, lovely words, Byakuya, but I have a feeling they're going to work about as well as trying to tell a girl 'it doesn't matter if you've gained weight, I'll still love you' or some other such nonsense that's meant well but just comes out horrible. Tetsuya, he may be my favorite character- but you absolutely have my permission to smack him for lack of tact. No one wants to be suffering from a curse, have their body visibly desecrated, valued only for a happenstance ability of their body (as opposed to an actual talent), and stripped of everything they loved about themself. Being told they are 'loved' for being exactly as they are when they are in that kind of state is like being told "please remain a broken, destroyed victim forever. I don't want to see you restored to your un-ruined self again."

I feel so bad for Tetsuya... he was being so brave and strong about the whole situation too...
Walkure chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Tetsuya is beautiful no matter what!
Lightning the Flash chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Oh no... poor Tetsuya and Byakuya!

My heart just hurts for Tetsuya. Just when his fire came back it was blown out again. Tetsuya didn’t and doesn’t deserve ANY of this. No one does.

And I just feel so bad for Byakuya, he now blames himself. There is no reason he should be apologizing but that’s just him. He actually has a heart. He feels this is his fault when we all know who really is at fault.

Very intense moment when the truth of the death Byakuya’s father was revealed to the noble. That must have been horrible. I wonder what he’s thinking deep inside about that. I mean the poor guy found out that his father’s death was not by a hollow but by another shinigami and not just any shinigami...someone from his own family. A Kuchiki. There’s just no words for that.

I strongly dislike those Kuchiki’s and nobles that think the way that Orochi does. They are just so wrong. They are disgusting. Even if someone is half noble, they are noble nonetheless. That blood still flows through their body. Tetsuya is still part of their family. He’s a Kuchiki. Argh there is just so much things that they don’t make sense in!

Very well written chapter! Please update soon!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
It's good to know Byakuya didn't get his anger in the way of the love he has for Tetsuya. So I hope he keeps the promise...

I almost cried when I read the part when Tetsuya was going to make love with Byakuya then he got that disgusting flashback. DXX On second thought, I wouldn't be angry at all if Byakuya decided to go after Orochi even though he promised he wouldn't. Somebody has to chop off his cock so that he could never do that to anyone eles again. *Nods* Pfft...Bastard...

Thanks for the update, even with all the angst this chapter had it was still a good read for sure! Please update when you can! 333
Anarane-Sensei chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Aw, now Byakuya feels bad :( Tetsuya just needs more hugs and kisses than anything else.
Mingxia and Eunhyuk Forever chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
It's just plain awful what Tetsuya is experiencing. Something has to be done quick or he might just lose the baby! Please update soon! :)
YouYou chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Somebody has to stop Orochi soon. Who knows what eles he might want to do while Tetsuya is vulnerable. Looking forward to more, thanks.
Aurora's Scarlett Eyes chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
I hope Bya keeps his promise to Tetsuya. I know he is angry but I hope it doesn't effect him to much that he ignores Tetsuya's plea. Poor Tetsuya! T_T How much does he still have to go through with the horrible flashbacks? I'm hoping not to long but I guess we will have to wait and see... Thank you for updating this story again!