Reviews for Etymology
JuceBi chapter 2 . 11/7
Absolutely cute.I love it.
4everWinter chapter 2 . 9/13
although I kinda wished that Sasuke didn't get any girl and died alone in a ditch

Hahaha.. so I wasn't the only one.

Anyway, thanks so much for this. Naruto's childhood is so heart-breaking (not to mention Kushina and Minato is the best pair and their death is just so tragic and unfair), that's why I enjoy fanfic that paints Naruto's childhood a little happier, with Kushina and Minato around.

This is only two chapters, but enough to make me happy at an image of Kushina and Minato and Naruto laughing at their verbal quirks.
4everWinter chapter 1 . 9/13
And when she informed him that his mouth would be washed out with soap if he repeated any naughty words, she would wash his mouth out with soap.
Of course, Kushina would. She totally seemed to be the kind of loving but badass mother. If only this was canon and Naruto really got the chance to have his badass mother wash his mouth with soap.. *wshful thinking*
KaKashi's Okami chapter 2 . 8/6
That was awesome
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 7/30
I'm glad you were inspired with a second chapter including Bolt. Watching habits infuse into the next generation to "plague" the prior ones was a funny way to go. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/30
What a wonderful job you did at keeping up the suspense of what new word Naruto had tried out that was naughty but at the same time acceptable to his parents and others around. How funny and fitting it was one only Kushina could be responsible for. Thanks for sharing!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 6/13
i love Minato's reaction on both chapters! thank you for writing this! it made my day start on a lighter note
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 2 . 5/14
I love this so much!
I literally laughed out loud because it was FUNNY AND CUTE AND ADORABLE!
Oh Minato!
twilightromance4ever chapter 2 . 5/6
I much enjoy the second chapter than the first. haha! Good job!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 2 . 3/10
Love It.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 2 . 2/22
It's cute. Even though I am not really into the whole bolt thing because, seriously, who names their child bolt or even salad?
zookwo chapter 1 . 1/21
oh my god... i'm laughing so hard i can't breathe XD... 11/10
Aria Styles chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I'm not a fan of NaruHina or the epilogue but this is adorable! Really cute.
Glorilian chapter 2 . 7/26/2016