Reviews for Etymology
Yukionna13 chapter 2 . 1/27
Oh my good, this is so freaking awesome. The Uzumaki curse lives on. Seriously, that verbal tick is inherited and it's just so funny that Bolt has it too. They are really alike. I really loved how Minato always seems to snap when he hears that. Haha.
Stahchild chapter 2 . 1/5
Lmfao I too wanted Sasuke alone and dead but we can't have everything lol

This was an adorable addition, I didn't even know you added on to it. It's so sweet!
JoblessReader chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
The veiled humor that everybody understands. Such OP.
The comedy is strong in this one.
Alwinfy chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
:D
Angi sleeps chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
That's really adorable! Good Job!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I love this! Absolutely hilarious!
mutecebu chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Okay, I thought the first chapter didn't need a sequel, but this was too cute.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
*snerk*
Diving in chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
The Uzumaki curse! ! ! Good one! ! !
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Ahhh Boruto. I honestly thought Sarada was a boy, a know it all nerd. *facepalm*

"Dattebane, Dattebayo, Dattebasa"

The Uzumaki doesn't have anything horrific like the Curse of Hatred, they just happen to have verbal tics. Pffft.
Megilien chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This was wonderful- the thought of calm and composed Minato struggling to breathe at his office between peals of laughter, Kushina tossing her sandal at him and babbu!Naruto's confusion alone would've been awesome, but tying it all together with Bolt unknowingly getting history to repeat itself despite everything was *gold*. I also really appreciated the little details like the warmth that was almost tangible during Hinata and Naruto's phone conversation, as well as Bolt's insistence on trying to prove his innocence.

Bless you for writing Minato and Kushina around to see and dote on and laugh with their grandkids, as well [bet you could have a lot of fun with the recent reveal about Himawari's Kushina-like temper too, just saying XD ]. Thank you for this lovely read!
Hektols chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Very funny, now the same should happen wih Himawari.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
This was gorgeous.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This story is gold. Pure gold.
DragonWriterZZ chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
This was absolutely PERFECT! Bolt's automatically apologizing over the phone was so cute! And Namikaze and Uzumaki grandparents made it even better! I ADORE your work and hope to see more of your oneshots soon :)