Reviews for Unpredictable
DS chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Leader of the imagination chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I want to read more because this a good story
Topaz18 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
"I assure you, I am also cold." I love you. I love you so much. Let me bear your children. They'll be nice and enjoy writing and we can make them play Portal. I swear. I swear.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Excuse me, while I die of laughter.
FeeptheNinja chapter 2 . 9/7/2011

Ohh, Chell. You should know by now those terms won't be pleasant. Just go with YouTube.

... Please tell me I'm not the only one who totally imagined drunk!Chell speaking in a kid's voice. I know that doesn't happen. I'm just weird. :P
Uzi212 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Must... Know... TERMS!
Athla chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Aww, that was adorable!

And very in character of glados. first snuggles, then blackmail.

looking forward to more.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Cool of course
katzsoa chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Knowing GLaDOS, this probably gave her a whole batch of test ideas involving alcohol and how test subjects react to ingesting alcohol. This was alternately "Awww!" cute and "Aww..." eyeroll. Chell's reaction upon waking was funny, though.
Angela Kip chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
You already know what I think of this, so at the risk of repeating myself: Win.

I'm dying to know what the terms are xD
GreenVirus chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm so sorry! I couldn't find the fic that gave me the drunk!Chell idea, so when you reviewed, I had no idea that you wrote it! I'm sorry!

But still. Funny.
TheHolyRomanEmpire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Please, definitely do write more... 3 This is so cute, I was giggling almost the whole way through..!
Niqi chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh man. Drunk Chell. This ought to be good. XD
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Heh, that was good. I kinda like black forest cake, I actually bought one for the night I went and picked up my copy of Portal 2. ;) I don't really like cherries though! I think it'd have been better without the pieces of it in the batter, I might make one without it sometime.

So a two-shot huh? Is this gonna be slash? If so I'm gonna have to come clean and say I don't do slash, but if nothing else I thought this part was good. :)

Best wishes,