Reviews for Nature Calls
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww. I love this one, too.
I read not write chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So I read this and I was a little confused purely because I skipped the AN at the beginning.

In future I will pay attention to Authors Notes!

Despite it confusing me I enjoyed reading it and think it was a really cute little plot idea :)
Nefari chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Nice short story.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sounds like my house in the mornings! Nice interlude.
The FicWhore chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
:D

AWE! Poor Harry...

I feel bad for him having to walk in on that. But he's so sweet! I wonder what kind of trouble he'll get in trying to 'help'. :))

Also, I just thought of this. Now...I've never taken a pregancy test...but I've fairly sure you pee on it...so...Harry just picked the test up...off the ground...and Aurora had just peed on it. That's kinda gross. :))

Yeah...I need help.

Great story! Love it Lan!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
If Harry wasn't so sweet it would be completly awkward. "Well, do you want Draco or me to take Angel so you and Dad can be alone?" That seems to be one of the funniest lines I have read in a long time and it really shouldn't be. My next mystery box contains... Wet willies, washable glow chalk, wind in a hat box, wildberry poptarts, wisdom teeth(?), Walburga Black's portrait (Fun!), a wasp nest (hit it with a bat to see if it comes with free wasps!), Walmart coupons for hunting gear (YAY! *Sarcasm), waterfall glass thingy, werewolf plush (Hint, it's Lupin), a set of weights (for measuring things!), cooked whale, Whales (the wannabe Gold Fish), a Witch hat, a wizard hat, a working Wand, and an attachable Walrus mustashe! Yay! Update/Write another story soon (Similar to the speed of this one will do :D)! :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
great work thanks keep up the great work