Reviews for Just Breathe
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Incredibly cute, great job!
Galleon Eye chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Loved this! Especially your little disclaimers at the beginning of each chapter :)
sweeneyluv12 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Hi I loved that story it was exactley like the movie ended ( except didn't get thrown into the fire:/) awesome story. I'm only 12 and my mom still doesn't know I watched a rated r movie but I have a huge crush on Johnny depp ;)
Genesis Burton chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
The best Sweenett fanfic ever 3 I loved it
SecretSparrowTodd chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
This story rocks!
Narcissaist chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
oh my god! SOO great! i didnt think you were gunna go into the future like this! i LIKE it! most people would make them get married and then just end it.

you arent ending it soon...are you?

please dont! 8)
ChloePacker chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
*standing ovation* Got a BIG smile on my face now :D I loved that so much and such a happy ending too :') If you do a sequel, you know that I'll love you forever, right? And the Nanny McPhee and Harry Potter crossover sounds intriguing :D x
CadyD chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Such a wonderful story! So perfect. :)

This is another one of those, "If the movie ended differently, and on a happier note, it should've been like this." Definitely.

I also like how Nellie eventually DID confess that Lucy had still been alive the whole time. Many Sweenett fics usually leave that out. I think it's because they guess that it'd be fairily difficult to write about how Sweeney gradually forgave Nellie, despite her lies. So they just leave it where Sweeney never finds out. Apparently, mass murderers aren't all that fun to be around when angered (*cough* O_O). And, obviously, Sweeney has that quality too. BUT, to add on, he doesn't forgive. Not a good combination. Twice the challenge. Lol.

Beautiful story. The epilogue made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... and I don't say that often. XD

This is definitely on my top list of favorite Sweenett fics.
seedan chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
OH that was so beautiful! :')
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Did I say I was going to miss getting reviews? Sorry! I ment UPDATES! Wow..that just goes to show that I was so eager to REVIEW this story amazing story I mixed up the words. My bad!
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
Awww 15 Chapters of pure amazingness! I'm going to miss getting reviews for this story. *sniff sniff* If you made a sequel I would totally read it, even if it is just a oneshot. The end was so like...fitting. I came very close to crying, but because all these good things happened and it was so sweet, I wasn't able too. This story has just been amazing through and through. I'm so happy that I found it and was able to enjoy it for so long. I just love this story and it's a little depressing that it's over, but it's nice too. I feel like I just keep repeating myself, but that's the truth. So thanks so much for writing such a great story! I Lovett so much. And since I can't really end ona corny joke like that, I'm going to say that this story is amazing, brilliant, clever, sweet and everything else that readers, including myself, look for in a Sweenett story. It's been amazing and you can bet that I'll go back and re-read it all the time!
ChloePacker chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
*claps* Ahhh I'm so happy for them :') Can't wait for the epilogue, will you do a sequel? :D xx
Narcissaist chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
yes...this chapter was absolutely perfect...8)
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
That was so sweet! I think I may cry when I read the epilogue because I'll be sad that it's over. :( I can't wait for the next chapter but I'm sad that it's ending. Anyway this chapter was so sweet and beautiful and I just loved it!
Lily-On-Water chapter 13 . 9/22/2011