Reviews for Gunshy
harper83 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I don't know why you thought this was out of character. It wasn't at all. I'm reading one story now that's so OOC its ridiculous...I don't even know why I read it. You were pretty spot on. Very sweet story. What are the chances of getting another chapter about Angela's reaction to the news and being wrong? :)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What a delightful story!
Noie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a little OOC, but I think this is definitely where they could end up. Thanks so much for posting!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love it...
etakkate chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
aw, i want romance like this, lol
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg i was rolling on the floor! that was great! good to see the true B&B. i thought the intials on then bench was sweet. and she proposed! hilarious! but then he was going to! perfect! the last few lines, perfect! just perfect! lol
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was lovely. I was afraid for a moment you were going to have Booth freak out and react the way Angela feared. I'm glad that didn't happen. I can actually see Brennan being the one to propose marriage. This was would be awesome. :)
TheDropBear chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I often get frustrated when authors try to mangle colloquialisms when writing Brennan and it just seems cliched, but you managed it perfectly - I especially loved the closing with her question about eyes and undressing, made me laugh.

As for the premise, I have been wondering for a while whether Brennan will be the one to propose. I can see Booth being hesitant, after two rejections plus knowing Brennan's previous aversion to it, so I kind of assumed that she would have to be the one to broach the subject. Also, while I don't think she would have a problem doing it at anytime, next year is a leap year and she would know the significance of it as being the date that women are "allowed" to propose to men. Not that I think she would be concerned about that normally, but by abiding by it she might feel like she could do so without offending Booth's alpha male tendancies. Which is all rather off topic, except in that I loved the fic, thought it was very well written and perfectly in character.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What did Booth write/carve under the bench? And I figured he would have caught on that shy of guns was "gunshy" which I know he knows what it means.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm not one for "Bones" AU but I found this fic very charming...especially with Bones proposing to Booth when he was also going to propose. Very clever!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2