Reviews for Never Knew
Total Romance Fan chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Aw! I can so see why you like the chapter before and this chapter! I've got to admit, although they were both really short chapters, I really liked them! *Squeal!* they finally kiss!
MaryAlice chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Still waiting and hoping for that amazing day where I come back and see a new chapter is up
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a new chapter! I louv ur story, its amazing, and cute and romantic and adorable... it really needs to be finished... I am going crazy here!
Blazingfyres chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for AGES!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Wow awesome chapter! Links soo cute :3
Monahus Tir chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Lol don't blame yourself. The way I see it, you create a character and their personality. From then on, you take a backseat while they do whatever they want. It's like you just lose control! :P

I think it's cute, though. Link doesn't want to be without her again. :3

And I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well! *holds up chicken soup and Kleenex*

Get well and update soon!
xVocaloidianx chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
This is a wonderful story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
trust Link to become so fiercely protective, I cant imgaine Zelda will be too thankful.

Good as always
hylianprincessZ chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Link makes me laugh every time, good job!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
wow this story is amazing!
are you going to continue it?
sorry its just a really good story!
GlissGirl99 chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Love the story! Love Link! Haha! I am looking forward to the next update! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Oh Link! We all love you even though you are so frustrating! I just love his character though! His attitude is actually quite funny when he gets all... what's a good word... acting all superior and cocky! Ice cream for a good story! I hope you aren't stuck in this heat with your cold!
Silver Winged One chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Ok so I am like completely in love with Link and I love his character in this story! I cat wait for you to update! Please make it soon!
Silver Winged One chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Don't worry, I too am madly in love with link. I have every Zelda game ever made in their twenty five years. :-) But why are the games called Zelda when Link does all the work?
ZalelTribal chapter 26 . 7/17/2012