Reviews for Punishing Potter
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my gosh! This has to be the best and my favorite fic about this couple. Seriously, this was so freaking hot! Damn! Draco and Albus sure know how to role play. Aw, I loved the ending. I was so happy when I read that they're husband and husband. Aw, so cute!

Geo Nova chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hot, loved the twist and Draco's wordplay.
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was extremely sexy and then it went fluffy in the best of ways. )
sora-aeri chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
the ending was unexpected, but i definitely liked the teacher/student thing..it was glorious :D
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved the playacting! I think scenes between established couples rock!
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was my first Al/Draco and.. WoW!

SO hot!
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Holy shit! O.o

This was hot as hell!

Seriously, this was awesome. I loved it. Best Al/Draco fic I've ever read.

Thank you soooo much for writing this :)
swred5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
OMG! That was so freaking hot! Thank you so much for posting this, it made my 12 hour (no break/no lunch) hell day end so much better after having the pleasure to read!

xoxo,

Amiee
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hah loved it. xx loved the twist. xx
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow! That was *guh!* I loved how convincing they were at the beginning. I totally fell for the student teacher scenario, but then finding out that they are really together only made it that much sweeter. Great job. Well done! X
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hurrah for the excellent cross gen pwp! Fantastic!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
so

fucking

hot

unf

ded

Seriously, it! The lead up and reveal of their relationship was fantastic! The RIMMING WAS UNBELIEVABLY HOT and just the dirty words ALONE Professor Malfoy used were enough to leave a girl open mouthed and gagging for more ;o)

I saw bits of the premiere, I was at work for the replay and caught the speeches on youtube and BAWLED LIKE A BABY! Seeing DH1 at 9pm on the 12th and then DH2 at midnight and again at 9.30am on the 13th. Sometimes its good to live Down Under xoxo
Mychael chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sweet story. I really thought it was hot!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh, thank you for this, sweetness. It has helped to improve my mood, which has sunk into a bizarre funk this morning. A little slashy lovin' was just what I needed. :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
So hot! So hot! I'm pretty sure anything involving Draco and written by you will end up being in my To Be Read pile, no matter the pairing. I loved the whole role-playing bit. And I can only imagine the grief they would have received when word spread of this relationship. But I don't care cause it is hot. TMI: I promptly found the hubs after reading this... Js.