Reviews for The New Fun
WerecatAlpha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
... no comment
lycan201513 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I dnt even like this pairing but this couldn't have been any more perfect it was a great read
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love Leah.
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Fucking awesome!
E's My Brand Of Heroin chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This made me smile. A lot. And I'm sorry I didn't read it before. It reminds me of...things. It's sad when friends grow apart and awkward when they are brought back together by circumstances out of their control. I wonder if they'll talk again on Monday morning. And how very lovely for Leah that she could tell Bella what she was really thinking.
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
LOL I love this. XD ...I would call it "flicking the bean" though. I heard someone once call it that and it stuck. lmfao
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
it cant be that hard or else boys wouldnt do it.

ive thought this thought!

reviewing on my phone blows. i cant copy and paste my favorite parts! i loved the cherry jolly rancher. and b's pink panties. and i giggled. and i goose-bumped. and i loved it :)

i love YOU!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
W

O

W

!

this should TOTALLY be it's own multi chapter fic. dayum!
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You know what? This was one of my favorites :).

The story was so original, it was dark and broody, but also innocent and luscious.

The New Fun was my first pick for Overall.

A total standout!

A couple fave parts:

“Wait, this couldn't be that hard. Or else boys wouldn't be able to do it.” (*snorts*)

“I just fucking came thinking of Leah Clearwater, thinking of me.” (-just...yeah, perfect).

I loved it not just for the sweet sexiness of it, but because it was different and the characters were real, and you took a chance and completely aced it.

Thanks so much for the beautiful story.

xoxo,

Rie
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
oh my fuck! that was so fucking hot! I loved it!
miluvrox chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was AWESOME! Although Rob the hobo is positively UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGLLY so I just replaced his name with Chris Hemswort or that Alex Skarsgard the whole time in my head.
MyTwiDreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Good luck in the contest. I really liked this one a lot
Jakeward Contest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*shudders* That was perrrrrrrfect.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fabulous! Double coaching and a sneaky glimpse of girlie action. Perfect.
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
The angst angle added a lot to your entry, that was great!