Reviews for I Never Told You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i like fanfics where lily and james survive the war. i loved yours because lily and james have a chance to be happy and a chance to have a future.
FlurriesOfWords chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Love it! F
snapslikethis chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was lovely. I've always had this kind of headcanon that something like this could have happened. It probably did happen to so many couples, you know? Love this.
fantalemonn chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aww so cute :)
C. L. Kellen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This story is absolutely brilliant! I love the way you set up the characters! :) And only 13 reviews? Ridiculous!
FlammaLuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was amazing! Brilliant! I was disappointed when it finished! I wanted more:(
Meadow dew chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really like it. It is written very well and is a very good AU. :)
Chlo Rogt chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I liked it very much. It was very well written and thought out. Well done. You should write more things and send them out to competitions. Anything. But well done. I enjoyed reading that. You're gifted.
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I loved this. Without explicitly going through their history, you managed to show how james and lily (and their relationship) matured. Plus, it's original! I'm impressed. And i think, if you wanted, you could add another chapter or two...
thybeauty chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Omg, this was gorgeous. So real. I've been obsessed with James and Lily fics lately, and this is one of the best ones so far!
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very nicely done. The story flowed well, with your characters acting plausibly for the changes you made to their circumstances. The detail was well done, showing what was going on without suffocating the reader with descriptions. Nice job.
sevenperseids chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I think I read this two or three times through. You captured the emotions so realistically - I loved the dialogue between James and Lily. It was just, I don't know, perfect. :) Everything they said seemed completely natural, with no excess words bogging down the pace of the scenes.

And the bit about Voldemort vanishing at the Longbottoms'. Oh my. I usually don't like AU stories very much because they feel so far-flung from canon, but you banished all thoughts of that from my head with that minor but huge detail. I'm totally sold on this version of events. Wonderful, wonderful job!
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
aww! simply beautiful! thanks for writing! loved it .
deathly fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I really, really liked this. It was well written and left me desperate to know their story during the war.
jellilicious chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i think that was the best one-shot i've ever read. literally. and that's saying something considering the number of stories i've read. wonderful job! i look forward to another story *hint hint*