Reviews for Neji and Tenten: Fifty Things
Arnee Wenn chapter 51 . 12/19/2013
Ah... nice. Cute. Are you going to update soon?
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Ahh I now understand that chapter one was like a preview of the chapters to come:)

Cool idea
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was awesome but I don't understand the seduction one
Jaylonni Love chapter 51 . 8/5/2013
Read it all in a matter of a few hours with a few interruptions here and there (damn cousins bugging the hell outta me when I'm trying to read). Overall, I loved it. Loved it so very much.

Jaylonni Love
Crazycally chapter 51 . 6/15/2013
I love the next generation thing. But its really unrealistic that Tenten wouldn't know that her son's teammate is a girl.
Well this is the last of my reviews, atleast for this fic. And even if the contence of each reveiew was boring, I fuigued you'd apeate the bost to your total. :)
Crazycally chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
I had to bite my lip to keep from awwing out loud at 2.50am. An even better chapter than usual :)
Crazycally chapter 49 . 6/15/2013
When Neji said, 'I miss her too', I thought Tenten was dead, I was like, Nooooo, you meanie! But then she wasn't yay. I like Hizoku!
Crazycally chapter 48 . 6/15/2013
Raunchy, and I thought this was a nice U rated fic! Akward but you did a good job with the scene
Crazycally chapter 47 . 6/15/2013
Well I guess Tenten should have seen that getting her assets out all of a sundern would just weird Neji out. Still in an akward way this chapter was quite funny.
Crazycally chapter 46 . 6/15/2013
Yes it was OOC but it was fun anyway. And you are you parring Hinata with Naruto or Kiba, you seem to swap and I alittle confused. Personaly i favour our favout nuckle headed Ninja
Crazycally chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
Aww I the line 'Nothing translated to 'anger management' quite like 'testing potentially unstable weapons on mannequins that did nothing wrong but exist.' had me in scielent giggles, out load is abit anti social at 2am. And I think I'm going to irresponsible finsh your story tonight.
Crazycally chapter 44 . 6/15/2013
The sentance were abit to long to be uttered by our Neji, but I felt gleeful too
Crazycally chapter 43 . 6/15/2013
I love the whole trust thing going on there
Crazycally chapter 42 . 6/15/2013
An interviable scene in the life of every Kunoichi. Nice job with the Tsunade characterisation
Crazycally chapter 41 . 6/15/2013
Yes a big love confession would be a mestake, you did magnificently, and exerlent chapter :D