Reviews for Separate Feelings Entirely
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That last line... right in the feels.
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Noooo! My shipper heart broke reading this, it's tragic and beautiful. :,)
Juu chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love this view on the beach scene.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So sad. i believe charles does know, he is good at reading people even without reading mind. Why does people think eric is selfish. He doesn't become really kill or make war for power or revenge. he does it to protect his own kind from meeting the same fate as him
awanjakarta chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, this is as real as it gets. I could really imagine going through erik's mind, and it just tears my heart over and over again hearing his thoughts. most of all at the beach part, of course :'(

That's what I caught also. That erik didn't really react like a buddy at the end of the movie, but charles was more in denial even though no one could be fooled by how he looks at him. So i just love to know more of charles' thoughts and look deeper into erik's. I love the way you write it! Not cheesy or even too fanfic like, but, well, real enough to make me believe. Well done :)
Inactive4444 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Poor Erik... Good story though, well written and deep. I loved how we got a glimpse into how Erik thinks.
tisanaccount13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is so sad, but really well written! Good job!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I loved it. Also, I just loved the line "because Moira is a stupid human and doesn't know better than to shoot metal bullets at a metal-bending mutant". Couldn't have said it better myself, really. I honestly think that was the most idiotic thing anyone in that movie did. Seriously. Anyway, great work, as usual :D

Peace Out! _
ThCriativReader chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well written angst can be so powerful...

This story sent chils down my spine, really.

Erik is a very intense character, and angst fits him in such a perfect way...

Love this.
MarioChan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OMG, this is sooooo cute! I love the way you wrote it!

Are you going to continue your Glee and Toy Story fics? I loved those to bits and pieces, sweetie!
illuminazione chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
So sad and so great. Very well written and emotional.

I feel so sorry for both of them.

yours

satori
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Alright , alright; I am totally elated. Definitely, I have to express thanks to whoever theonionistheonewhocries is from Tumblr for prompting this in the first place. And you, Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare, did an excellent job with your fill of it. Your friend and I must share the same wavelengths or something because he/she offered up thoughts that mirror my own as to what the best prompt would be for Erik Charles. I adore it, all of it is perfect; from beginning to end. Gah… it’s just *so* angsty and sweetly one-sided and altogether and most importantly finished with a fittingly turnabout ending. I feel like I should be adding more to this review, but I’m in too much of a - smiles and sunshine and “Yes, there is someone out there who’s answered my wishes!” - mode to carry on much further. One of the few other things that does this to my mood is whenever fans refer to Alex, Hank, Raven, and/or Sean as Erik and Charles’ children. That never fails to amuse me. ;)
Grooviest Mutation chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh this is great, simply wonderful! For a second though, I thought they would wind up happily together. It's still great this way - all the better for the suprise. I like this side to Erik you've brought out.
ticktock22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like it. I'm just thinking about how terrible it would be to wake up and you look like the devil!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oh wow just...damn sad stupid erik too nice job thou