Reviews for Jedi, Elves, and Total Insanity
ST LORT chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Nice story
Kenna24601 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
TripleThreat3- ...wow, Legolas, thats soooo sad...
I LOVE BUGS BUNNY! ( ME: FACEPALM) no one gets sarcasm.
Kenna24601 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
...
And thats ALL Im gonna say
Cut Productions chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Uh, what-? Well, I was COMPLEATLY lost trough the ENTIRE story, but it was interesting, weird, VERY VERY VERY random, and was that Legolas from Lord of The Rings? If so, when did he ever get married?

It was kind of to confusing for me to really enjoy it because in order to truely enjoy things you have to understand some of them. I didn't really follow ANYTHING that happened. It might be nice if you gave some character definition on who, what, and where Katia and Kask are from because I have no idea on who they were. I hypothesize that you made them up (not that that is a bad thing at all! I think writing stories with your own characters in them is awesome and cool! It is really exciting too! But the problem is no one but your friends know who and what they are!).

Although I did not understand this, I am pretty certain this is absolutely overflowing with in side jokes between you and KatiaSwift!

Will you have any other stories coming up soon? Whatever you do, do not stop writing without a pronounced response-otherwise you will leave people handing.

Sincerely, Maracta of Cut Produtions :)

P.S. Hope I was helpful and not hurtful! If I was hurtful I didn't mean to be! THE FRYING PAN GOES BOTH WAYS! PEACE! ;)