Reviews for Gone
SchizoInsanity chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
It was a dark, cold stormy night. The power was out...and in a 20 mile radius, Wash was having his wicked way with York in the dark. XD

This was amazing! Poor Wash seems to be easily irritated and York is the loving boyfriend who plays the voice of reason. Such a good man. *swoons* You my friend have an amazing talent with this pairing! *hugs*

SchizoInsanity chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
*face is completely red, mopping up blood*

W-well, that was wonderful! Great, even! I'm liking the submissive York, it's adorable! And..I liked the fuzzy bunny

from the last chapter. That was too much. *grins* You make me wish

there were more of this pairing!

*tosses the mop aside*

So what do I need to do to get more of this? *grins*
kickcows chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Om nom! This was wonderful. _

I love the bit about him fixing his hair. It's the little things that make me smile. :D

Plus, that hot, hot smut. XD

Nice job. :)
kickcows chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
LOL! I love that last bit. XD

Furries... .

Fun chapter. :D
kickcows chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
This was fantastic. I loved the tiny detail about his stubble. That was a nice touch. :)

And booooo to it being only a dream. . Poor York.

Nice work! :D
SchizoInsanity chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Oh York, you silly Freelancer. Having wet dreams on an assignment. Getting frisky under/against/near a tree. I'm sure Wash would love to pin you against a tree...or anything else for that matter.

This was wonderful! I love this pairing and you write it so very well! I can hardly wait for more! :D
kickcows chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
A memorable night indeed! My goodness. _

Nice work on this. I really liked the bit about the silent order. That was really awesome. :)

Great work as always, AC. :D