Reviews for Broken T1 Q1a: Queen of Thieves - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
lovely smile chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Why haven't you update! need more!
lovely smile chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Please update!
nicholee33 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Aww lil remy and rogue :D update soon
samiamf69 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
please continue soon! i absolutely love this story so far! please please continue! i cant wait to read the next chapter
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hi,

Wow, I really just can't stop loving this idea! Like, not even a little bit. I loved how it was detailed and completely awesomeee! You had all the mannerisms right, and I LOVE the idea of it! Can't be too sure, but it is very, very amazing so far.

And come on, how cute is Logan being her Dad when she's little . SO CUTE! Not to mention little Remy. Tante, already wise to his tricks!1

"with all the certainty only the very young can master." I REALLY loved this line. It is so true, and her not seeing him take the cookie. It was just fun and I loved the way you went into the two of them. This is going to be SO INTERESTING! And different, I love it. Thank you soooo much!

~Paige
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hi,

Ohmygosh, the BEST prologue ever! Just really it was. I can't even describe how awesome and hyped it made me! Looooooved it so much! You really are just an amazing author! :D Thanks again!

~Paige
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Adorable! Tante is a joy, as always. Rogue is as sweet as sugar. And Remy, a cookie dealing gambler!

Love it!
Reny21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon! :)
angel897 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
like it cute start :)
Laura-Butcher chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I'm loving this story so far :) please update soon 3
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I love new story arcs and AU. I enjoyed the vividness of your description, and can't wait to see how your story progresses. As you can probably tell, I am hooked. Please, update soon! Will hold my breathe as I wait. ) No pressure.
Jean1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Love it. A well developed and intrequing start with an interesting premise. Definitely more!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Tante Mattie be schemin' somet'in', met'inks...

Indy, luv, tha day that woman ain't schemin' somethin' is tha day Oi'll stop wroitin' fanfic.

Y' don' write de fanfic anyway, Ashy.

Whatever.

I like it already, of course I do. Highly AU or not, it's Romy, and it's lovely, and Remy is the most adorable 8 year old pickpocket you could ever hope to meet, so there's nothing much I can say really except that I'm still confused out o' mah mind, but I hope to rectify that soon. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Yay! Grin. Maybe I'll finally get some answers! ;P
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hahahaha Remy betting cookies. He's such a bad influence, even at eight *giggles madly*.

I look forward to reading more!