Reviews for Superman Wonder Woman Origins
great chapter

clark going home cool

update soon please :)
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you have Diana wanting to return to the Man's World with Clark. Please update soon.
Supabec chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
and enter lois

great battle writting

love clark and diana

cant wait for next chapter update soon :)
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I enjoyed readingyour story. i liked the way you described the battle between Clark & Heracles. Please update soon.
Supabec chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
awesome story so far

clark/diana best justice couple ever

demi-god vs pre-superman cool cant wait

update soon please thanx
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I think it was too fast! Clark is not Bruce Wayne, his approach to women is old-fashioned.
Madge58 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This story is really funny! It must've been awkward when Hippolyta was watching them sleep, LOL.

Please update soon!
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Diana teaching Clark how to fight. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your stoy. I liked the weay you have Clark's powers starting to appear. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark end up on Paradise Island. Please update soon.
Madge58 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Wow, Clark and Diana move pretty fast! At this rate, they're gonna be married by the time they wake up, LOL.

I noticed in your profile that you're from Russia. That's so cool! I've always wanted to learn to speak Russian but never got the opportunity.

Anyway, please update soon!
Madge58 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great start! I thought it was funny when Diana asked Clark if he was a man, LOL.
Spoons There Are chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Interesting story.

Looking forward to reading more.