Reviews for Chase my Pain Away
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nice. :)
special agent Ali chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Aw poor Palmer. Tim will kill him now lol or just scare the crap out of him that's always fun too.

But see this is why they added the little strap to controller so if you let go its dangling from your hand lol. Poor poor Jimmy.

Make a sequel to this and lets see if Tony can be kind when Tim comes back to work...please
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Aw Abby is so sweet to her Timmy. Wish there was more of this in the show I really do. I wanna see it with my eyes not just read it. Oh wells.

Love Ziva caring and Gibbs being nice. Everyone is so good to Timmy aw.
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
LOL I love Ducky spoke more to Tony than anyone. But come on I think Tony would be nice. He did say once he never kicks a probie when he is down.

Oh I forgot in first chapter, if a migraine is worst you ever do to Tim your fine. Look at Enthusiastic Fish's work if u want to see what I mean. But she has never killed him at least
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aw poor Timmy, I hate those. Migraines are the worst thing ever and I've had ones like Tim.

I usually ignore small flaws cause lord knows how many I made but its Bert not Burt. Sorry but that one bothered me I have to defend the cute farting hippo (I so want one)
TwistedRocketPower chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I loved this! For someone who doesn't like fluff, you write it really well (even if you didn't mean it that way). Great story!
Dina C chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Nice little story. I sympathized with T since I suffer from migraines. Having said that, people with migraines are generally warned away from orange juice and citrus when they are in the midst of a headache. It's a food trigger for a large majority of migrainuers. That was the only thing that rang false in the story. :-)
Mokusgirl chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
:) I'm so glad you finished this! It's adorable!
Delta-6 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I have been suffering migraines a bit recently so this story struck a very big chord with me. Nicely done.
scubagurl22 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Cute ending. Maybe he watches tv on his computer though? I did in school since it was way cheaper than cable and DVR.
VioletHawk chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
They are so good together :)
VioletHawk chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
There's no more? I want to read about the next day when Tim gets better :)
FizzyLemonade chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
...I'm 13, allergic to milk and I have 24 hour long migraines when I drink too much or eat too much of it. You're over dramatising it, methinks. It might be because I'm so used to it, but even so that seemed a bit of a stretch. Sorry. But its a good story and it was wonderfully structured and made me laugh in SO many places.
TwistedRocketPower chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter :) This one is my favorite so far! Loved it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Poor Tim! So glad Abby's staying to help but I can't imagine how miserable he is. Maybe if he got a hug he would feel better...? My mom used to get migrained all the time and she'd sleep on the couch for hours and we had to be quiet and leave her alone. If that's how bad it is, I get it now. Great chapter, more please! Thanks!