Reviews for byakkoya station
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Okay, happy stuff is nice sometimes. I'm not (entirely) addicted to angst.
TheNoodleQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
did i tell you that your fics are amazing? BECAUSE THEY ARE! They make me feel all happy and sad but in a good way and just aaaaaaargh -jumps on nyan cat and flies away-
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Aww. The ending, whilst a bit disappointing, was still really sweet.
Afrah 3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG! You are such a talented writer! So basically I've read all of you Bleach fanfics and I loved ALL of them to BITS, you capture the characters personality so well!
Sorry, the reason I didn't post a review before was because I thought you had to have an account, but OMG FINALLY I CAN SPAM YOU.
I just, WOW, you are AMAZING. Like the way you take the characters and put them in different situations, and yet they are exactly the same! WOW, you are brilliant! Omg, and especially your NnoiNel fanfics, that is (in my opinion) The hardest pairing to write about, and yet you wrote them so BRILLIANTLY, you capture their relationship perfectly!
Sorry again for the spam, but I really enjoy your work, and I hope to read more from you!
-Afrah x
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww, this is a really cute story - I liked it! :)
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this fic a lot, thanks.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I never ever thought about this pairing before I read the other NnoiNel-story from you. But it really makes so much sense when youre writing it like that. :)
artistichowl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love Nel 3

I think you got Grimm and Halibel's characters perfectly

Awesome One-shot!
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
hehe nnoitra-cide, thats awesome .

this is adorable, loved it, its so fluffy! :3
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
"Hallibel sat in the dying sunlight, with her dusky skin kissed golden and her golden hair kissed glowing."

It's lines like these that you seem to keep coming up with and that keep taking my breath away.
rainy-lullaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This pairing needs to be EVERYWHERE. just saying

The last part...smooth~

I loved it! I've been meaning to do GrimmHali for a while and now you inspired me! Thanks for that!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Grimmjow actually thanked someone sincerely? :D You don't see that everyday.

I loved how Hallibel and Nel are best friends, and that she teases Nel about Nnoitra. Also, tt was totally hilarious when Nel was struggling to kill Nnoitra!

Please keep it up!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
awwwww so cute!

that last move was smooth lol
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i love grimmjow 3

and you, you silly girl.