Reviews for In Perpetuum
SlytherinPrincessNurse1994 chapter 50 . 10/30
I'm so glad that peter got what was coming to him. That scene with Remus and Estrella made me sob I could feel the impact of that death you have done really well with this fic and I almost don't want to read up until c57 because I don't want it to end.

This has only happened to me with a total of 3 fics so well done. Hope to read more of your work.
SlytherinPrincessNurse1994 chapter 43 . 10/30
I totally forgot to review as I was so into the story. This fic is amazing, the flow of it works well, love the relationships that unfold and that they don't happen so quick it's done like a relationship would in real life not like some of the others that I have seen, your grammar is amazing.

Lately there's been a lot of Fics that I've just stopped reading because they either go to fast and you can't keep up with what is going on or the grammar is so bad you don't want to continue but this one I've not wanted to stop.

I have troubles putting my iPad away to go to bed or work. I've even put doing assignments of to read this. Well done not many have done this for me recently! Love that pettigrew was caught out and love the reactions.

You can really feel the emotions that they are feeling. Can't wait to see where you take this in the next few chapters!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 48 . 10/22
You should have had Hermione tell Sirius to save the blindfold for later.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 18 . 10/22
So a twenty-one-year-old woman stuck in a thirteen-year-old girl dating a thirteen-year-old boy that she crushed on when he was a thirty-five-year-old man. Hm, that's not awkward at all, is it?
apple chapter 44 . 9/25
Sweet write sumthng lyk dis again..
sonal chapter 13 . 9/25
Loved the story ;-);-)
Good story..simple,straight yet enchantable
belladonablush chapter 52 . 7/11
Great story! It was creative & interesting...I really loved how Hermione was adopted by the Potter's & your epilogue was adorable!
Loved this story
Limitsky chapter 4 . 1/25
It's certainly very nice. But there's one detail you've forgotten. Sirius doesn't run away until his fifth or sixth year and in this story they haven't even started first year yet. And I am fairly certain that Lupin also doesn't become their friend until after joining Hogwarts.
chibi-Clar chapter 52 . 5/6/2015
Awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 50 . 5/6/2015
That was bad ass!
She was all like it's over Tom-bam!
chibi-Clar chapter 46 . 5/6/2015
Cute! Yay! They're back together!
chibi-Clar chapter 35 . 5/6/2015
I wonder if the marauders know...
chibi-Clar chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
She'll most liked be recruited