Reviews for The Elevator
Inksplosion chapter 5 . 7/6
I just started the first season of MacGyver and anticipated fic peppered with references to episodes far in the future. I'm absolutely tickled that I could name two references. This is a great story and I would love to see it completed (though it reads well enough as is). Can there be a happy ending for Kay?
coruscantbookshelf chapter 5 . 1/5
Oh, boy. Please say there's more? I'm longing to know how MacGyver's going to fix this one.
coruscantbookshelf chapter 1 . 1/5
Spelling: it's 'soiree' and 'limousine'. But possibly Mac wouldn't know how to spell them either. Fashion: there is no such thing as a pinstriped tux.
Other: This is absolutely magnificent. Chapeau, madame. Mine off to you. I've been searching every single MacGyver writer on the site, and you're the first to get his voice just perfect. Apparently nobody else can do it - it's a rare talent, and I congratulate you heartily. (Now I'm going to go read the rest of your story! Chapter 1 has been a real treat.)
Xtin2000 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
very nice :)
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
He says that but he probably would have anyways. He's Macgyver.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
What have you gotten yourself into this time, Mac?
Saissa chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
OMG

This is so not the sort of thing that Mac usually gets caught up in.

More please - and soon!
WasWoksa chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I like the pace of the narrative, and it fits the character. I found it very readable. A good, provocative beginning.
Little Creek chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Awesome story! Please continue soon. :)
AlyKitty chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
So, I think you need to update! Not nice to leave us like this...what's going to happen to Kay? Please please please update!
viola555 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Just found your story and I am really enjoying it. Hope you can update soon.
kaekae chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
interesting story - very macgyverish - but he would never bang a gun around - unless he had personally checked that it was empty. He may hate guns but he isn't an idiot and knows gun safety (1st rule - every gun is a loaded gun)
Alykitty chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I am really enjoying this story. You are doing an awesome job with it! I can totally hear Mac's voice. All I have left to say is: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
MacBedh chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Nicely done! Managing first person Mac is more of a challenge than it seems, and a lot of people stumble badly after the first couple of sentences. I especially liked the ‘last minute emergency appendectomy’ and the rationalization about the elevator.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Cheers,