Reviews for Under the Underworld
The Fallen Angel Of Pain chapter 6 . 8/6
I love it - The plot, the characters - everything. The pairing is my favorite, I like it much better than Hercules/Meg. You did a great job on Minos, very nice, I thought how that adds this certain amount of conflict to the story. And one of my favorite parts is the one where the portal that transported Meg from somewhere where it shouldn't, it got me thinking ''How the hell did she come up with this!? I wouldn't be able to come up with this!'' Amazing plot twist and the apple part was like :O I did not see that one coming, haha. Good luck on an update :)
Silverclaw chapter 6 . 7/29
Please keep writing. I need this like so desperately
SilverLiningSheep chapter 6 . 7/22
Ahhhhhh I love this story!

I watched Hercules recently and have been obsessed with Meg since! I love her! I also like Hades as well and I really think they go well together. Sadly I believe they didn't get enough attention in the movie so I have come online to read some great Meg-Hades fanfics since I'm not confident in my skills to write some myself. I do truly hope you continue this! Things are starting to get hot, if I do say so myself! Everyone is in character! It's perfect and beautiful so more baby!
Chelsey chapter 6 . 4/30
Oh my goodness! Why did you have to stop writing this 4 years ago!? This is the best Hades/Meg pairing I've ever read! Oh please write more!
laurenkeyblade chapter 6 . 4/7
Oh that's a exciting cliff hanger. My cheeks are super red from blushing from reading that lol. I'm writing a Meg and hades fanfic too so I'm glad you continued yours. Please keep up the good work!
kit-kat74 chapter 6 . 4/1
I just started reading this fic and I think its an awesome story, update soon! ;)
emmaleewhittaker chapter 6 . 4/1
Please continue soon
Nikki0130 chapter 6 . 4/1
Love it, please keep updating when you can :)
Nikki0130 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
So I know it's been a while since you updated this, but I love it, totally ship it! Please update again soon!
F.maiden chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
emmaleewhittaker chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Ooh more please
Lizzy chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Woo! Updates! Awesome, I love this story and I ALWAYS appreciate a MegxHades fic.
JJwolf chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Wow Great Story
KylieAyn chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Don't worry, you're doing fine with your mythology and war waging :)
Can't wait to read more!
Toonytoons1 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Keep writing! I absolutely love it!