Reviews for Under the Underworld
Okay, I'm freaking LOVE THIS! I was so sad when I came to the end.. please write more! It would make me so happy! I honestly think you have captured each other characters personality very well! And I loveeeeeeeeee it sm! Keep up the good work!
Aerathia chapter 6 . 6/10
Have I not reviewed this yet? Omg!

I love this story and this pairing! The kinkier side of me is really looking forward to seeing what the heck Meg is doing on Hades! It's like she is in heat or something. I hope we can find out soon!
Bendz chapter 6 . 5/27
*hands you the award for Cruelest Cliffhanger Ever*

loved it. please continue.
teamtyre chapter 6 . 2/13
more please continue
Please finish this story! Your writing style is wonderful and I love where the story is going!
crazysquidgirl chapter 6 . 1/9
I really hope you continue this, that cliffhanger is killing me!
UncleMeg chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
more more more!
The Fallen Angel Of Pain chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
I love it - The plot, the characters - everything. The pairing is my favorite, I like it much better than Hercules/Meg. You did a great job on Minos, very nice, I thought how that adds this certain amount of conflict to the story. And one of my favorite parts is the one where the portal that transported Meg from somewhere where it shouldn't, it got me thinking ''How the hell did she come up with this!? I wouldn't be able to come up with this!'' Amazing plot twist and the apple part was like :O I did not see that one coming, haha. Good luck on an update :)
Silverclaw chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Please keep writing. I need this like so desperately
SilverLiningSheep chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Ahhhhhh I love this story!

I watched Hercules recently and have been obsessed with Meg since! I love her! I also like Hades as well and I really think they go well together. Sadly I believe they didn't get enough attention in the movie so I have come online to read some great Meg-Hades fanfics since I'm not confident in my skills to write some myself. I do truly hope you continue this! Things are starting to get hot, if I do say so myself! Everyone is in character! It's perfect and beautiful so more baby!
Chelsey chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Oh my goodness! Why did you have to stop writing this 4 years ago!? This is the best Hades/Meg pairing I've ever read! Oh please write more!
laurenkeyblade chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Oh that's a exciting cliff hanger. My cheeks are super red from blushing from reading that lol. I'm writing a Meg and hades fanfic too so I'm glad you continued yours. Please keep up the good work!
kit-kat74 chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
I just started reading this fic and I think its an awesome story, update soon! ;)
emmaleewhittaker chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Please continue soon
Nikki0130 chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Love it, please keep updating when you can :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »