Reviews for School Rumble:How you make me feel
nicely done.
Mira chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Hey its 2013 are yu ever gonna post new updates of the next part lol please
Dr. Snooch chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
I read this through, and I must say that I am very, very pleased with how this story turned out.

I have a few notes, however:

Your spelling and (sometimes) sentence structure is a bit shabby. For example: the words "have" and "half" were often replaced with "haft".

All in all, though, I am very happy with it.

Big bucket o' WIN!
WasFoundChangedName chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Great fic and i very much love it! it is what should have happened in the manga and such yet still thats what fanfiction is about! Doing whatever you want! i cant wait for more updates! Take care until then!
crazywolf1991 chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Nicely done I pretty much think this chapter was really entertaining. Also I think you got tenma and all the characters dead on
crazywolf1991 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Nicely done man nicely done and also yay sidtrip stories I can't wait looking forward for more
WasFoundChangedName chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Great ending! hope to see the new what will happen in america part! And thank you for thanking me review yor piece of work. Can you please read my firsti fanfic based off a story called the most dangerous game should read the first one online somewhere or something. maybe read it and tell me about how you like it if you want. its in the misc. books, t rated, adventure and right now is only 628 words i think? so yyeah appreciate if you would. take care! Probaly will suck though.
crazywolf1991 chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Lol what a good on the ending lol poor tenma now having to see karasuma again lol but I look forward for another chapter and the next writing you do
WasFoundChangedName chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
This is a great fic and i dont want it to end! its amazing and good to read! funny how the K man is back! cant wait for your next update! take care!
Sapphire Swirls chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
awesome :D x
WasFoundChangedName chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Thank you for updating and i cant wait for more chapters of this excellent FanFiction. take care and do well later.
Arisutea chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I see that you have some potential Creating this story! and i really like it! :3 I am only on chapter 3 but i have printed out all of the chapters in hope to read them while im not on the computer .

I hope that you HAVE watched the anime and not only read the manga! they are both amaziing! :3

Thanks so much for writing

(please read my fanfictions!)
crazywolf1991 chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Man I like how eri still messing with harima and stuff real exciting I look forward for more
WasFoundChangedName chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
yes! this is a great story and i can not wait for the next few chapters! see yah then!
crazywolf1991 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Lol like I said your story keeps them in character even the new part of the story that you were able to make and stuff lol and how you got eri to start liking harima is like more realistic than him accidentally saying he love her like the anime did lol I like your story betterand look forward for some more