Reviews for Sum of the Stars
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this one. You humanized Rabastan more and we seemed to know you more as well. It was touching :) *hugs you* I feel bad about Rabastan's situation though, having to marry someone he doesn't love. I'm a lesbian and...I'd be..I wouldn't know how to deal with doing what he's had to. You've had my attention in the Silence universe, and when you had to deal with the characters invading your home. it shouldn't matter about your problem, because you are a great writer.
Stef with an F chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, Madea, I'm absolutely sure that your writing has changed the course of my life. You had me at Silence Verse. What you do with words... You've captured emotions and feelings that I had never thought could be captured, and in such detail and with so many different characters...? Woow. What ever you've gone through in life must serve to make you stronger, and corny as it may be to admit, I look up to you as an author much the way Draco looks up to his father as...well everything really. I'll be reading and praying for you as I have been. Keep up the stunning art, and I hope your having a great night and/or day :D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Countess Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I liked that you posted this. You need to remember that you are just like anyone else, except we get to cut in lines in the airport and it isn't bad manners!

I'll always be around when you're feeling down, and I'll always be there with a well timed 'hot wheels' joke.
Not alone chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You would be surprised to find out that you are not alone in your daily battle with a body that, either thru genetics or accidents, doesn't collaborate 100%. Remember the body is but a shell, of your essence, of who you are, of the real self. Whether you arrived to this junction all in one healthy shell, or in a cracked one and broken one, your next move might be physically limited by your body, but your soul will decide the direction.

At the end of the day, all that matters is who you are and not what you are. Let your characters live a happy life, create a realm of well being, it will make your perspective brighter as you spread joy. You have the gift of THE WORD, you can create worlds for others to escape the limitations of this grueling reality, do so, and you will reap the benefits..trust me, it is true..

Tell Rabastan that your quill has the power to make it all better. Tell Madea that RAGE is just a word, four syllables arranged in a pattern, R. A. G. E . Play the game, just change the order.

ARE GEAR EAR AGE ERA ..., you own the world of word magic, use it well. BTW, I am still waiting for the Draco veela...POUT, sniff. Hiss, nails out..