Reviews for Remix
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 8/25
Great story so far! I love how contradictory Charles is. On one hand he only wants good for others; on the flipside, he's been damaged so much that he doesn't make any efforts to do good for himself. The fic is great by itself, though i would love for you to continue it.
niver chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love dark Charles.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Why haven't I read everything you've written befooooore? Ugh, you write so beautifully. It's a little insane. So much beautify with so much sadness and dark and oh Charles but it's all just...very intense. And here. Wow. Mr. Sinister, we went there. I wish more people would, because he is freaken scary, dare I say, scarier than Kevin Bacon...as Shaw.

The way Charles viewed himself and the way he viewed Erik...This was all so heartbreaking.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! Awesome! If you decide to write more dark-Charles, I will definitely read it! Your story made me think that had Charles (or Erik, but in this case Charles) been different, they might have stayed together.

I love this couple as very good friends or as romantic interests. They just have that great of chemistry. :)

Great story!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
okay i seriously want to marry you.

i love every fanfic of yours that i find, and everything about this particular one is everything i hunger for to read and just generally adore. and the fact that you wrote it to Emily's "Sweet Dreams" from SuckerPunch, a song i was ~listening to while reading~ because i love that film and its soundtrack... sdfkjsdkf

you are just perfect.

i mean, really? the OPENING line? "The snow falls like shards of glass from a breaking sky." ...how can that be any more poetic, beautiful, and heartbreaking? it's amazing. i envy you, but i also respect your epic writing abilities that far exceed my own.

...so. Internet-marriage. do want. say yes? please?
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What I love about this story is that Charles is the one that is dark. I would love a follow up after the beach scene.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OMG OMG OMG. So dark. So haunting. So messed up. And. so. PERFECT. I loved this! As horribly depressing and angsty and disturbing as it was, I absolutely loved it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I freaking love Sucker Punch! Emily Browning is amazing in this movie! I listen to Army of Me like 12 times a day! Anyway ... this story was so chilling! After I read it then saw you note I listened to song (again) and re-read it and you (as always) are amazing! Why must you rock so hard! The way this story us told is wonderful. the detail. the assosiaction of hell with clodness snow. u loved everything aboyt thisa!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
damn i loved this haha i really loved this great job!
Shot of Novocaine chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I really did have to comment because I did love Sucker Punch (all of it. Ahhh. I need to buy the DVD but it's so expensive at it's release at the moment...)

And also, because I did think, the irony. If Erik had popped up earlier in the story, he could've just WHAMbam'd the iron bars of the cage.