Reviews for Fatal Flaws
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I wish you would update this story! It is one of the best fanfics about james and liky i have ever read!
MarauderetteAtHeart chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Update. Now.
Don't make me start with the death threats.
MORE. I NEED IT.
;)
(seriously, though, please hurry and update before I drop dead of anticipation and impatience)
L.E.d lights chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I love this story so much! May you please continue it? I laugh so hard when I read it and you and your friends are doing a fantastic job. I know its been a while since you updated, but I really love it and the story makes me smile so much! 3 3 3
Graci-and-Cheri chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Hello Claire!

Loving what you have done with the story, it's beautiful! I love the plot you have come up with :) I also loved the Blackmail and Marlenemail thing :) Marlene was very funny, you characterized her very well :) Lily had come a long way. keep up the good work :)

Graci :)

Wow! This story has come so far, I'm so glad we gave it to you! ;) Keep up the good work, I can't wait for her to tell Remus and James :3

Cheri :3
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Plz write more on this its cool
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Nice job! I LOVED the Blackmail, Marlenemail bit. That has hilarious.
harryginny9 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
love it...please update sooooooooooooon...
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Oooh. I love suspense. I have a feeling this is going to be a race against time!
MissyModge chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I luv this story! Update soon?
just.a.blue.jay chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Haha I was half expecting James to burst into the compartment while Sirius and Lily were in that little situation. Another great chapter, update soon!
harryginny9 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
love it...update soooooooon...
L.E.d lights chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
oooooooooooooooooooooooo!. hahahhahaaa. i like sirius's thinking. kinda mean though lolz. im glad lily changed her look! and told of petunia as well. great work! write more soooon plzz!
AriannaSaffyreMalfoy chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
ahhh no poor james :D
littlegirlgonemad chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
OH-kay! Lily is in some SIRIUS trouble:)

sorry, i just ccouldnt resist:)

loved the chapter, nand sorry for the smiley onslaught:)

ooops!
just.a.blue.jay chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Ugh finally! Thank god Lily finally sees the light :) I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »