Reviews for Eighteen
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Ron correcting the swearing though, so funny!
link55-06 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Lovely fic. I love how you portray the characters.
Op-fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
OK, this is - and I'm being Sirius here - one of the best fanfics I've ever written! It shows the relationship between Harry and Ron, plus the fact that Ron doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon! Plus, it's funny as hell! Well done!
RJ.E-scope.DxC chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Oh Harry... I love the way you portray Harry and Ron's friendship!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Oh, working my way through your storys is the greatest thing I've done today! Even the sad ones leave you with a warm feeling in your chest, just like JK's books!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was so awesome :D I have no words for this pure awesomeness :D
Late Bloomer 23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Haha aww this was fantastic i liked how you included the birthday and Hermione as well
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! Loved the Harry/Ron bonding, loved Ron looking out for his mum (aww), loved silly Harry, and of course Hermione has to save the day!
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
OMG THAT WAS FUNNY :D
smidget chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Finished that drawing - posted it on my tumblr: anxiouspineapples. tumblr post / 44583884042 / harry-and-ron-inspired-by-eighteen-by-this

Again, loved the story! Always great to see Ron and Harry friendship moments. Thanks for the lovely read. :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ha! I can so see this! XD Drunk Harry and Ron, brilliant! Bloody hell guys, don't get too drunk. Hermione's gonna be TICKED! XD
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was fun but... why I don't understand the "That's what she said" part? Hahahha probably because I'm not english native speaker so I sometimes have problems with catchig the meaning... anyways... I love Harry and Ron drunk. I would absolutely LOVE to see Hermione and Ginny's reaction when they woke them up. Hahahha!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Good story of male bonding time. They chose a really outrageous place to drink. I'm surprised they didn't fall off the roof.
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
lololololololololololololol

Hehe! I love Harry and Ron 3 This is hilarious :D
American Hippogriff chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story! I can just totally picture them drunk! I actualy read this story like 6 months ago when i didnt have a fanfiction acount and i loved it but i could never find it again. So then i remembered it a little while ago and i remembered a bit of your pen name and i finaly found it and im HAPPY!