Reviews for True Mate
Mandi M chapter 33 . 10/20
Update please
Altsewerynek chapter 31 . 10/14
Hello, I am new to fan fic and I know you wrote this story a few years ago but I just wondered if you were planning on finishing it at all? I really like it and was just curious how it was going to go from here?
Amanda
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 33 . 9/17
love it!
can't wait to read more!
hope next chapter is soon!
andjelija.nenic chapter 26 . 8/16
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 3 . 8/4
good
Alivia p chapter 33 . 7/28
Please keep going with this story
I don't know if you're going to continue this story or not, but I have a few suggestions: it's a great story that's for sure, I've read it a few times, but you need to slow down. You're going to fast with the characters feelings. Bella had just realized she didn't love Edward, when she realized she liked Jasper.
Also try to use different words with the same meaning, instead of the same word over and over again. If you is different words, it will get your message across better, because it helps show what the character is feeling, better than if you use the same word as before.
I like the plot, but you need to also work on the dialogue. You have enough, it's just what they're saying. You tend to get your words mixed up. Like on the first chapter you used the name 'Wade', when you meant 'weighed'.
But other than that you have a great idea. You just need to work on your structure, words, and spelling.
jeoliverio chapter 33 . 7/1
This story has been good so far, I hope you continue writing w?
SilverontheRose chapter 33 . 5/30
I've enjoyed reading this, and hope someday you will feel like coming back to it. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
brebre99 chapter 17 . 5/9
Adorable
Rabbit chapter 33 . 4/3
I take it you just abandoned this story since it's been about two years since your last update. How disappointing...
moonstarlady57 chapter 33 . 4/2
I have just found your story again and still love it! I hope you will be able to update it again sometime soon.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 3/5
badly written. More spelling mistakes than a kindergarden child can produce.
NileyForever1 chapter 33 . 2/26
Update. Please. Love this story.
NileyForever1 chapter 9 . 2/26