Reviews for True Mate
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 7/12
Is it just me or did everybody else notice that every sentince started with what
L chapter 31 . 7/10
Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll be okay. You're a great writer and you shouldn't stop.
LittleBlackChat chapter 33 . 5/10
please finish this i really cant wait to see what happens next
LittleBlackChat chapter 28 . 5/10
mackennsy chapter 33 . 5/8
The next chapter !
Slightly Wicked chapter 3 . 4/15
Other then it taking maybe 7 hours to get from Forks to Spokane on I-90...I have taken similar trips from Spokane to other coastal towns.
Your story is getting rushed. It's not believable that a jasper isn't Atleast a little bit mad at Bella for keeping this secret for months. And you don't even put in how they get into a car accident
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I've stayed up all night and 2 nights reading this please finish it I need to know what happens! Please!
Coral chapter 32 . 3/26
Hello, I do hope your grandmom is okay. I know it's pretty late right now but I wanted ou to know that I absolutely love your story it is one of the best I read and I don't want you to stop writing , it's your passion it is in your blood. If it didn't race with the blood cells then you couldn't know who to write and give your feelings out. Everyone has a special way of writing a story or a chapter sometimes a novel! I just want you to know that complete on what you are doing and never stop.
Luna Nyx Swan chapter 33 . 3/12
hey! love this story. hope your mum feels better. cant wait for updates
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 3/1
It is a bit strange. Why would Bella yell at all of the? The wolves did tell her that only Edward and Alice were looking for her.

Also, breaking up via letter is not something I would have thought Bella would do. It's cruel and she does understand better then most how a cruel break up feels like.

Yes, Edward was cruel to her. No arguing that, but she DID take him back. No matter, if she changed her mind later on.

Don't get me wrong, I am no Edward fan. Doesn't mean that I think this is like Bella though...

Just wanted to tell you. Wheter or not you ignore this is completely up to you. It's after all only the opinion of one person.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 3/1
Oh! I would like to see Carlisle try to tie them down :D
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 3/1
You are going for the psycho Edward approach, aren't you?

Well, wonder wheter or not Jasper will act like the god of war after some time...
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 3/1
How did she fall in love with him? Friendship I could understand, but love? After all the Cullens kept her away from him most of the time and she barely had time with him alone...
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/1
Hope Peter can help them!
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »