Reviews for True Mate
TwistedNeiviv chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
I like the relationship between the pack and the 'good' Cullens. It's a different twist.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
A good little chapter.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Awww. Yay!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Found a mistake - in the beginning you said that Jake was like a brother because he imprinted ... and now you have him imprinting. Just a note.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Very nice! Take that, Alice! Ha ha!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Haven't read the chapter yet. After I posted my last review I thought I'd better check out your profile - typically spelling etc like this happens when English is not a person's mother language ... my apologies - I did not mean anything by my review, and I am sad to hear that you are handicapped, but I am also proud of you for posting your stories and doing something you love in spite of the issues you deal with. And man, have you ever written a ton! Good for you. Knowing what I know now, from looking at your profile, I will be able to enjoy the chapters even more and be able to let the spelling etc just sluff off. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
There are soooo many spelling mistakes in this story. And entirely wrong words - repeated too. It's driving me bonkers, but I am trying to ignore them because the story itself seems to be a good one. What on earth was 'I will think you love.' supposed to actually say? find?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Silly Edward and Alice.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I hope that Jasper starts to man up soon. It's more than unsettling. Especially since he keeps 'believing' the emotions that Bella throws at him. Now that he's told the story and they know about her story, I think they can start to move forward.
Ha ha to Eddie and Alice.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
That was better. Different POVs of different things going on.
Now. How will Eddie and Alice manage to turn up and ruin things?!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
I don't know if I care for the switching and repeating of the same thing in different POVs - it isn't really needed?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I'm sad that Jasper is so mousey. It's not typical Jasper and it is unsettling!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Well that's different!
Why would the pack help, knowing that Jasper had killed someone - he broke the treaty, so wouldn't they be more inclined towards war?
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »