Reviews for Talk Shakespeare to Me, Baby
Very nicely done! Fuuta and Basil is one of those pairings that you don't think of immediately, but you come across it and it just... fits.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
:D!Myyyy!You certainly did this very creatively!Basil with his ancient style of speaking!haha!Of course Lussuria is way cooler than he seems at first!I loved how you wrote him too!Fuuta was really good,especially when he likes 'being in control' later on!Nice work here!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
well, OCD or not, this is one of the best stories ive ever read
everyone stayed in character, and i, for one, think Basil was FLAWLESS.
incredible *claps*
Sleepy Mangos chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
One word- ADORABLE! I love how in-character both Basil and Futa are, and the way you kept Basil's speech patters? *happiness*

Looking forward to reading other works with them in it! D
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh my goodness, that was the cutest thing I have ever read in my entire life ever~ And it was so well-done, too, probably because of the research you put into it, WHICH I can totally sympathize with - I, too, put a ton of research into my stories which I feel like no one ever notices, but then you know if you don't take the time to make sure it's right there'll be a ton of kvetching over how inaccurate everything is...

Either way, you did a splendid job, and I almost fell over and died at that last scene. The handholding thing was definitely a nice touch.
Chasing Crows chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
KUDOS TO YOU FOR MANAGING TO WRITE SHAKESPEAREAN LINGO.

Seriously I bet Amano did it to troll us fanfiction fans.

I love how Chrome and Fran are all 'we gotta jailbreak Master' while everyone else is doing their stuffs.

And although I don't read Fuuta/Basil, you wrote them awesomely and so in character.

Awesome skillz, Lussuria. You go, girl! (OK ok not girl but who cares he's cool.)