Reviews for Corrosion
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Very good
rumble.pig chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Your fic is awesome! And you write wonderfully- I mean really really good! Definitely looking forward to new chapters.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Yay, update!

The plot in this just keeps thickening, I'm on the edge of my seat here! I don't know Slipstream much at all either, so he seemed fine to me. The others did as well, and I love the diner scene. They know something's up, they're on their guard, and they still can't escape the trap.

Nice chapter, looking forward to more!
TinySprite chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Awesome chapter! I really like the way Common went about describing himself and his actions. Can't wait for the next chapter and I really hope you feel better soon!
Tinks231 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Fourth chapter in...and everything is very well written and plotted out. You've got a knack for detail, building the drama, and displaying the emotions of the character. I'm looking forward to more.
CaptainRocket chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Another chapter where you leave us gripping the edge of the seat wanting more. The teams all have their hands full.

Thank you for bringing in lesser used characters like Dust & Ace. Its nice to see them used in stories.
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This story keeps getting better and better!

Please Continue!
CaptainRocket chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
The scene with Beachhead & the young boy carrying his deceased sibling was very powerful. Very intense.

This story is well written & hooks a reader from the beginning.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Good chapter!

Even though I'm really worried for poor Ace. He was such a cutie in the cartoons, and what would the Joes do without their bookie? ... those are probably the worst possible reason to care for him. Ah well. ;

More seriously, things just keep going from bad to worse, but at least now they have some confirmation that Cobra is indeed involved. And Duke didn't really need that head anyway.

Looking forward to more!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Awesome chapter and it looks like they're finally figuring out Cobra's involvement in this.
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Ch 2 left me wanting more. This is a great read & leaves me wanting more.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a powerful setup for the first chapter. I look forward to read more.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
The plot thickens... or the mess gets bigger. Whichever it is, I'm very curious where it will all lead!

I like the conflict Beach Head is facing. He's all about discipline and he's a very good soldier, but he's also a decent human being faced with a very horrific situation.

I'm very sad for Ama and Ayo, who can't accept his baby sister is dead. He's probably had to face his parents' bodies already. Nice way to really bring home the reality of all these corpses: each and everyone is someone's friend or loved one.

Very good chapter!
Tinks231 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Oooh, rip his arms off, Beach!

Seriously though, that was a great chapter. I like how you showed the Joes reacting; it's nice to see Beach doing something other than yelling and being grumpy (which I'm guilty of making him do). Actually, you're getting all the characters perfectly. ANd I'm glad to see STeeler getting some time.